New Here

Yojih123

My granddad and dad have a 2003 ford f350 dually crewcab lariat with 7.3 diesel with swamps motorsports injectors and tune and Brian's truck shop transmission making 450hp and 1300 tq and I'm going to do a 6.7 cummins swap but want to make 4k hp out of the 6.7 cummins using D&J Precision Machine 6.7 cummins

My granddad and dad have a 2003 ford f350 dually crewcab lariat with 7.3 diesel with swamps motorsports injectors and tune and Brian's truck shop transmission making 450hp and 1300 tq and I'm going to do a 6.7 cummins swap but want to make 4k hp out of the 6.7 cummins using D&J Precision Machine 6.7 cummins

How much more could I make?

Let's start with making some punctuation first. Then let's worry about how unreliable you will make a truck that spins over 4K. :hehe:

Welcome to Comp D.

Remember, punctuation and capitalization are the difference in helping your Uncle, Jack, off his horse and helping your Uncle jack off his horse. :D

The only way you're going to get to 4k hp is with a Chunchit valve.

Last edited:
Holy schidt…. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w&t=5s"]Rockwell Retro Encabulator - YouTube[/ame]

The manual override system is not digital. It is virtually impossible to tune.

Last edited:
I dont have any experience with the electronic one but I have heard the same thing Snedge, that the electronic valve is a real pain in the azz to get dialed in. But if you can get it working with the newer CR engines and compounds or triples theres nothing else that can touch it.

OP, you plan on spraying nitrous too?

Back