EFILive FIRST Cummins Public Release

Hm! I understand what your saying.. I want to do my own as well but have never tuned before. Guess you gotta learn somewhere.

Lucky for me I have a few friends with 06 trucks I may be able to play with. This truck is going to be a monster with this kind of control though. She LOVES rpm.

You'll be amazed how once you smooth out timing and pressure tables...your truck will be SO drivable.

Dump the post event as well....

Thanks
Les

I can't wait! Decent sized injectors and a single charger at altitude can be a pain. She smokes and hazes even on cruise control.

Lucky for me I have a few friends with 06 trucks I may be able to play with. This truck is going to be a monster with this kind of control though. She LOVES rpm.

Hm, so you can get some testing under your belt with those. Sharpen your skills for when the SCI release comes out.. I'd love to do the same but people around here are happy with no muffler, k&n, and tow mirrors flipped out.:doh:

I hope I can leave my truck stock until the release for SCI. I would like to tune it stock, add a part and re-tune. Step by step. Learn a little at a time. Hopefully by then there will be an abundant amount of people with all kinda tips for tuning.

Hm, so you can get some testing under your belt with those. Sharpen your skills for when the SCI release comes out.. I'd love to do the same but people around here are happy with no muffler, k&n, and tow mirrors flipped out.:doh:

My friends are demanding that I get EFI for them and tune it. I'm no expert, but I have no problem spending the hours required to learn it inside and out. I keep telling them they will be able to buy tunes, but they don't seem to care. So, ok, I'll take the practice. LOL

I can't wait! Decent sized injectors and a single charger at altitude can be a pain. She smokes and hazes even on cruise control.

When are you planning on getting started? Sounds like you are going to be the guy to go to around here. :woohoo: :woohoo:

When are you planning on getting started? Sounds like you are going to be the guy to go to around here. :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL Disclaimer. I'm no expert. My friends just think otherwise, and don't want to give me a choice. Let them see your truck wind past 4k on the on ramp just one time and it's all over.

I will however devote a healthy ammount of hours to it and help out however possible. I've got on average 5 free hours(on the computer) a day.

If you have read out and saved your Cummins Tune in an OLDER VERSION of our software, DO NOT FLASH it into your truck. You will need to download and install these latest software releases, update firmware and read your truck before commencing.

Cheers
Cindy

LOL Disclaimer. I'm no expert. My friends just think otherwise, and don't want to give me a choice. Let them see your truck wind past 4k on the on ramp just one time and it's all over.

I will however devote a healthy ammount of hours to it and help out however possible. I've got on average 5 free hours(on the computer) a day.

That may make them want it that much quicker/worse. Well, Im lost when it comes to this EFI stuff, so I will be looking for all of the help and knowledge I can get. LOL

Back