2016 3.0 turbo rule changes

I agree calving did have a great running truck. I just think most people would have a hard time trying to run a 5"+ turbo. So once agian. Person willing to spend 125k on a motor will be ahead

I agree with you there! But only people that spend 125k on 1 engine are Haisley customers....I can order a fully assembled deck plated Wagler for less than a Super B...

I agree with you there! But only people that spend 125k on 1 engine are Haisley customers....I can order a fully assembled deck plated Wagler for less than a Super B...

id like to see both quotes side by side.... I don't think drop in, ready to rock they are quite that much.

If you really want to be a contender you need 2 engines per pulling truck, and You will spend $75K on complete power plant to contend ($12K more for the cats meow Stand alone), the 2nd about 45K, you generally can pull 30K off the 1st in hardware.

If the Duramax crowd doesn't want another ass whooping season like the Haisley's crowd handed Us in 2015 new products must be develop to produce more power,and that cost $$$$ just in R&D.

Last edited:
Back