Wicked Powerstoke Sled Pulling video. Best running 7.3 out there

is this the truck you're talkin about?

0828091938.jpg

0828091939.jpg

0828091939a.jpg

0828091939b.jpg

0828091940.jpg

Name one thing either guy did that wasnt safe. Nothing .. if you count 1-2 beers unsafe then yes they were... and i was drinking because i wasnt pulling.
Boozing up before you sled pull.

but everyone on here has drank one to two beers and driven home etc...
Guilty as charged. But don't speak for everyone. Just because many of us do/have doesn't mean its right.

i know alot of people dont like drinking at the pulls but alot more do..
Well look what it has done to the events this year. This is the only sport some of us travel for. This year has become nothing but a drunken party. Again, just cause alot/most do. Doesn't mean its the right.
[/QUOTE]

I on occasion will have a beer MAYBE 2 at an event. And yes I would drive home after that. I have never had one before I hooked to a sled. But with the events going the way they have this year. Boozing at events is a touchy subject. Booze have nearly ruined our sport. To many times you say "well you guys all have". Just change what your doing man. Tell that guy thats signed up to pull. To put the beer down. At least wait til he has hooked.$.02

Name one thing either guy did that wasnt safe. Nothing .. if you count 1-2 beers unsafe then yes they were... and i was drinking because i wasnt pulling.
Boozing up before you sled pull.

but everyone on here has drank one to two beers and driven home etc...
Guilty as charged. But don't speak for everyone. Just because many of us do/have doesn't mean its right.

i know alot of people dont like drinking at the pulls but alot more do..
Well look what it has done to the events this year. This is the only sport some of us travel for. This year has become nothing but a drunken party. Again, just cause alot/most do. Doesn't mean its the right.

I on occasion will have a beer MAYBE 2 at an event. And yes I would drive home after that. I have never had one before I hooked to a sled. But with the events going the way they have this year. Boozing at events is a touchy subject. Booze have nearly ruined our sport. To many times you say "well you guys all have". Just change what your doing man. Tell that guy thats signed up to pull. To put the beer down. At least wait til he has hooked.$.02[/QUOTE]

X2:clap:

Back