Wicked Powerstoke Sled Pulling video. Best running 7.3 out there

nothing is wrong with having a beer. By law you can drive under the legal limit. and by no means were they drunk.. you guys are imagining falling over not being able to drive.. These girls saw the rest of us drinking (the non competitors) and assumed they drivers were drinkin the same amount. Rieser blew zero... I figured the one beer he had would have showed up. but it didnt. and when Kevin was asked if he had anything to drink that night he was honest and said yes, a couple beers. Still under the legal limit.

Joe,

I might have to retract this statement. I was told he was shooting propane at Tampico? I didn't get to see the first of the pull or check the truck out in the pits though. Even if he was, still a good runnin' 7.3L. Bryan, see if you can talk him into coming to Martin County with you.

John

You can keep your previous statement true.. Nothing but diesel.. Anyone can look at this truck and it has been through tech a couple times since.. Open hood policy. Come check it out

Im sure i can talk him into Martin County, When is it?

You can keep your previous statement true.. Nothing but diesel.. Anyone can look at this truck and it has been through tech a couple times since.. Open hood policy. Come check it out

Im sure i can talk him into Martin County, When is it?

We will see for sure if he makes it to Martin County. House is supposed to bring his rig down with all the other ITPA guys after the Clay City pull. Definetely is one of the best runnin' HEUI 7.3's I've seen run quite sometime.

Here is a link for the Martin County pull:

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52647

John

ok. ill try to get him to come! we will be at clark co pulls saturday with his truck in Charlestown indiana

wow what kinda loser drinks to the point they can't pass the blow and go at a hook and plan on hookin :bang and we wonder why we have problems like TS

X2. I dont care if youre not "legally" drunk. There should be a ZERO alcohol tolerance for competitiors. Heck it wouldnt bother me if there was a zero alcohol tolerance for all the spectators too.

nothing is wrong with having a beer. By law you can drive under the legal limit. and by no means were they drunk.. you guys are imagining falling over not being able to drive.. These girls saw the rest of us drinking (the non competitors) and assumed they drivers were drinkin the same amount. Rieser blew zero... I figured the one beer he had would have showed up. but it didnt. and when Kevin was asked if he had anything to drink that night he was honest and said yes, a couple beers. Still under the legal limit.

this statement doesnt go too well with your "safety first" speech you were giving everyone in the tampico thread. change of heart?

this statement doesnt go too well with your "safety first" speech you were giving everyone in the tampico thread. change of heart?

Name one thing either guy did that wasnt safe. Nothing .. if you count 1-2 beers unsafe then yes they were... and i was drinking because i wasnt pulling but everyone on here has drank one to two beers and driven home etc... no one was acting crazy or reving engines up, going fast in pits etc. that to me is safety.

Im not trying to cause a stirr by any means. i know alot of people dont like drinking at the pulls but alot more do.. as long as its handled properly and with respect there is no problem.. as we were doing there.

I say we drop this topic and keep it back to Kevins good runnin HEUI truck

Sounds like a bunch of D*mn hens on here cluckin about things they shouldn't be worried about. If i wanted a lecture from my mother i would have called her. I explained why Kevin wasn't driving his truck in reply to "House" post about its run at Shelbyville, Ind. End of story. Now we have 3 pages of crap that ruins a good post about an excellent running 7.3 SO DROP IT.

Kevin will be pulling at Charlestown, (clark co.) on saturday if anybody is in the area come check it out. Ill try to hopefully post a video of it on this thread.

Back