NHRDA kicks off The 2014 season at Famoso Raceway

Tom? How did the rest of the pulls go?

Apparently you didn't kill them. But what happened?

Brand new setup and a bunch of $hit I won't get into on here, I ended up second behind Tom Hansen's "hybrid" from industrial injection. Just for everyone's situational awareness my motor is fine.

-Tom

Great to see you again regardless.

You dropping by the Diesel Retard party in July?

Did Craig show up at Famoso? Betty was there.

Last edited:
Great to see you again regardless.

You dropping by the Diesel Retard party in July?

Did Craig show up at Famoso? Betty was there.

Craig was there, pitting for me. I saw Betty jockin the ATS booth (big surprise) and I haven't heard of a diesel retard party in july. Which one is that?

-Tom

Jim Calhoun who just had a lung transplant won Sportman with a perfect dial in the finals.

First of all, congrats to everybody. Sounds like it was a good race and there were some outstanding times put down.

And very very nice job Jim. That's a hell of a welcome back. Looking forward to seeing you out there.

This was one of the best events I've been to. Not only did everything run very smooth I finally got into the 10s and took 3rd in Super street. 20+ hour drive sucked but was well worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a lot of fun and it was great meeting everybody. Thanks to everybody (especially Gordon!) for being so nice and helpful to me learning the ropes of drag racing. I'm looking forward to the next one, I'd like to try to make it to the Woodburn event later this year if I can.

First of all, congrats to everybody. Sounds like it was a good race and there were some outstanding times put down.

And very very nice job Jim. That's a hell of a welcome back. Looking forward to seeing you out there.

Thanks Jerry, I'll definitely be at Woodburn.

Back