Anyone else at VBC?

Is it Magic Island or another one...I like Magic Island, it has always been fast for me...Just watch it with the GO #1 stuff cause it gets tracked...I travel through VBC occasionally as I work at Speicher...

I lived on liberty and worked on Victory in 08. Not a bad place at all, we used to go swimming on Fridays at the Australians pool.

Ha glad to know MIT is monitored, thanks for the pre-emptive heads up :) The speed isn't the greatest, but it gets the job done and its good enough to keep skype from dropping calls...

I think most of the Australians have packed up and gone, I know where the camp was at, but I don't think its very heavily populated any more. They just opened up a new MWR area called Freedom Rest out in the middle of Victory Lake (near the "Juicer.") I haven't been into it yet, but they have a really nice clean pool, and an outdoor workout area, and a Green Bean coffee and some other restaurants... might check it out this sunday.

Ha glad to know MIT is monitored, thanks for the pre-emptive heads up :) The speed isn't the greatest, but it gets the job done and its good enough to keep skype from dropping calls...

I think most of the Australians have packed up and gone, I know where the camp was at, but I don't think its very heavily populated any more. They just opened up a new MWR area called Freedom Rest out in the middle of Victory Lake (near the "Juicer.") I haven't been into it yet, but they have a really nice clean pool, and an outdoor workout area, and a Green Bean coffee and some other restaurants... might check it out this sunday.

Yeah they left in mid to late 2008...We have a Freedom Rest up here at Speicher...They got a pool, hot tub, volley ball, good food...Our last E7 that just left got to spend 3 or 4 days there...He said it was nice...

I will be coming through VBC in about a month or so to go out on vacation...May have to catch up, dinner will be on me...

Yeah they left in mid to late 2008...We have a Freedom Rest up here at Speicher...They got a pool, hot tub, volley ball, good food...Our last E7 that just left got to spend 3 or 4 days there...He said it was nice...

I will be coming through VBC in about a month or so to go out on vacation...May have to catch up, dinner will be on me...

Ha well in that case, I hope its a steak and lobster night!

I lived on liberty and worked on Victory in 08. Not a bad place at all, we used to go swimming on Fridays at the Australians pool.

LOL i did the same thing in 08, i lived on striker and on my days off you better believe i was at that australian pool with all them women in their 2 pieces:evil.

But now i am at Delta, and it sucks compared to there, hardly any eye candy:badidea:

I just got into VBC a few minutes ago...Let me know when ya wanna meet up...It can be tonite or tomorrow...I will be on here a while and check back periodically...

Damn man, looks like I missed you. OTW yesterday and when I came back I crashed. Just now thought to get on and check. How long you around for?

Back