Anyone else at VBC?

calereeves

I just got here to Liberty yesterday and setup on this crappy wireless internet. Anyone else around on VBC?

Is it Magic Island or another one...I like Magic Island, it has always been fast for me...Just watch it with the GO #1 stuff cause it gets tracked...I travel through VBC occasionally as I work at Speicher...

I lived on liberty and worked on Victory in 08. Not a bad place at all, we used to go swimming on Fridays at the Australians pool.

Ha glad to know MIT is monitored, thanks for the pre-emptive heads up :) The speed isn't the greatest, but it gets the job done and its good enough to keep skype from dropping calls...

I think most of the Australians have packed up and gone, I know where the camp was at, but I don't think its very heavily populated any more. They just opened up a new MWR area called Freedom Rest out in the middle of Victory Lake (near the "Juicer.") I haven't been into it yet, but they have a really nice clean pool, and an outdoor workout area, and a Green Bean coffee and some other restaurants... might check it out this sunday.

Ha glad to know MIT is monitored, thanks for the pre-emptive heads up :) The speed isn't the greatest, but it gets the job done and its good enough to keep skype from dropping calls...

I think most of the Australians have packed up and gone, I know where the camp was at, but I don't think its very heavily populated any more. They just opened up a new MWR area called Freedom Rest out in the middle of Victory Lake (near the "Juicer.") I haven't been into it yet, but they have a really nice clean pool, and an outdoor workout area, and a Green Bean coffee and some other restaurants... might check it out this sunday.

Yeah they left in mid to late 2008...We have a Freedom Rest up here at Speicher...They got a pool, hot tub, volley ball, good food...Our last E7 that just left got to spend 3 or 4 days there...He said it was nice...

I will be coming through VBC in about a month or so to go out on vacation...May have to catch up, dinner will be on me...

Yeah they left in mid to late 2008...We have a Freedom Rest up here at Speicher...They got a pool, hot tub, volley ball, good food...Our last E7 that just left got to spend 3 or 4 days there...He said it was nice...

I will be coming through VBC in about a month or so to go out on vacation...May have to catch up, dinner will be on me...

Ha well in that case, I hope its a steak and lobster night!

I lived on liberty and worked on Victory in 08. Not a bad place at all, we used to go swimming on Fridays at the Australians pool.

LOL i did the same thing in 08, i lived on striker and on my days off you better believe i was at that australian pool with all them women in their 2 pieces:evil.

But now i am at Delta, and it sucks compared to there, hardly any eye candy:badidea:

I just got into VBC a few minutes ago...Let me know when ya wanna meet up...It can be tonite or tomorrow...I will be on here a while and check back periodically...

Damn man, looks like I missed you. OTW yesterday and when I came back I crashed. Just now thought to get on and check. How long you around for?

Today's the 25th...you around? I'll pick you up some pizza from the SG if you're around to make up for last time...

Back