Got her dropped!

like the height, makes me want to go a tad lower.

Did you go 2/3 of a coil like we talked about?

Actually ended up going with 3/4 coil for about a total 3" drop. I really want to go 2in lower, but its impossible without modifying the track bar for clearance with the tie rods, and the toe adjustment bar thing.

I love my Toyo Proxes ST's, they hook really well for a street tire. Seem to wear pretty decent too; plus they are cheap as chips.

Good deal on the charger I really think you'll like it! You also running the .9 a/r turbine housing?

The stack is better than the running boards and rear bumper. Not the stock bumper, but the added "drop" bumper underneath.

looking good. now please get rid of that stack.

Garrett

If he wants to keep it, then I vote cut it down some and get it mounted to the bed correctly...

As for the step bars and rear thing, paint them with invisible paint.

Other than that the truck looks great.

looking good. now please get rid of that stack.

Garrett

Can't, keeps other cars next to me happy.

The stack is better than the running boards and rear bumper. Not the stock bumper, but the added "drop" bumper underneath.

Boards are getting moved up under the rockers, still want them for protection.
"Drop" bumper is getting trimmed down, and painted. I still need that for protection and stepping up into the bed.

If he wants to keep it, then I vote cut it down some and get it mounted to the bed correctly...

As for the step bars and rear thing, paint them with invisible paint.

Other than that the truck looks great.

The stack is going to get trimmed, I initially left it tall so I could size it right flush with the topper when I put it back on, but that's probably never gonna happen now. And I have a real mount for the stack, just haven't gotten around to putting it on yet.

Sweet! Looks much better now man. Now get rid of those running board things, the tool box, the mud flaps,...........the flapper stackLOL (which I just noticed for the first time), and get a front bumper that isn't missing pieces and it would be looking really good!:).

LOL I'm surprised no one said anything about the toolbox yet. Thats gonna get painted too.

Well I never Mike!

LOL

I wouldn't mind the tool box on the truck at all if it matched the trucks paint. A little bit stealthier is always good in my book.

Can't, keeps other cars next to me happy.
I hate to break it to you man, but they aren't laughing with you:D.

Boards are getting moved up under the rockers, still want them for protection.
"Drop" bumper is getting trimmed down, and painted. I still need that for protection and stepping up into the bed.
I have to ask, protection from what?

The stack is going to get trimmed, I initially left it tall so I could size it right flush with the topper when I put it back on, but that's probably never gonna happen now. And I have a real mount for the stack, just haven't gotten around to putting it on yet.
Single black 6" mitre cut stack flush with the top of the cab FTW IMHO (if a stack is to be used on ones truck I mean).

Back