Richard and David finally go at it.

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Yip they ran tonight, and there is even a video. I will let richard post it, but I will say that David was:eek:wned:

Ya Riches 6.0 spanked me in round one:eek:wned:
Now if any of you loyal 6.0 slow owners that think you can make some money here,well have I got a deal for you:evil
Pool your money and make a big bet on Richard.
Now the catch is if Rich will actually let you guys make the bet:kick:

Rich Rich Rich I'm having a hard time keeping my mouth shut about the second run:rockwoot: :woohoo: :poke:
Can you say:eek:wned:

Owned, my azz....you only passed me on the second run when I let off.
He was pulling me a little....but at 85-90 I was still in front.
Wanna go again tomorrow ?...I'll wire me up a little TC lock switch to "even" things up if ya want. :evil

Hey David, I'll head down that way and bring the camera. I love the rivalry between you 2, it helps me sleep at night.

You know how it is, Gene...you work on em all day....then beat the hell out of em at night....makes it all worth it.

I know this is my first post and all but i was replaying the video over and over to see the trucks in action and all i really got out of was when the guy was saying " Oh Rich spanked his a$$." I sure wish you guys lived around me cause then i wouldnt be so bored around here.

All I gotta say is dayum..........I wish I could see that for my self.....where did ya guys race? Some street in Houston?

Who broke loose on the 1-2 shift ? Richard you still peglegin' too ? Its nice to see you fellas run in the heat , what was it about 100* ? LOL

Do it again fellas....great entertainment.

We don't condone street racing so we dub street scenery in the background to give the viewer the feel and effect of a street race:D
Rich you keep thinking you let off alright,if I was getting drug that bad I would let off too LOL
Tune it,lock it do whatever it takes cuz the next one I'm ganna let it all loose.

You have to remember I have a very good incentive to keep HER truck in front:woohoo:
not to mention it's just plain fun spankin 6 uh oh's.

Gene get in line buddy:poke: :evil :stab:

Sorry about the video. The camera was all we had to work with.
Yall excuse the schoolboy giggling as well. I couldnt help myself. I didnt see the second race, but Rich's 6.slow impressed the chit out of me on the first run.:ylsuper:

7.3 will always be the king though.:lolly:

hehe im gonna see if the server at work will allow me to view it LOL :D attaboy rich, give Dave a run for his money :) altho im sure he has something up his sleeve heh

Dom

all right, enough is enough,my conscience is getting the better of me.
I felt bad for Richard bustin his hump to get his truck to run good so I let him win the first one so he would feel good about himself:(

What I want to hear is the trash talking going on at DI right now LOL

Ya'll race again, but this time put Amanda behind the wheel of HER truck so she can properly spank dat' azz (maybe) LOL LOL

Yeah, I thought Amanda was supposed to drive....... she is gonna kick your ass when she finds out how you embarrased the family David LOL :poke:

Timbeaux38 said:
Yeah, I thought Amanda was supposed to drive....... she is gonna kick your ass when she finds out how you embarrased the family David LOL :poke:
Ya know sometimes we have to put our personal feelings aside and think about our fellow man and how they feel.
I'm not the mean person people portray me to be on the Internet.
So if it means having to be embarrassed to make Richard and all you poor 6.0 guys feel good then thats the price I'll pay.

Sincerely
David Lott

Back