Richard and David finally go at it.

Powerstroke Racer said:
Ya know sometimes we have to put our personal feelings aside and think about our fellow man and how they feel.
I'm not the mean person people portray me to be on the Internet.
So if it means having to be embarrassed to make Richard and all you poor 6.0 guys feel good then thats the price I'll pay.

Sincerely
David Lott

LOL So, now you are doing the 6.0 community a favor by helping their self esteem? :kick: So very nice of you David :aiwebs_015: LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
LOL So, now you are doing the 6.0 community a favor by helping their self esteem? :kick: So very nice of you David :aiwebs_015: LOL
It was the right thing to do;)

Someone, namely my boss, consumed too much diesel smoke last night....and is aparently delusional now. LOL

Thats cause he couldn't catch that little 6.0. LOL:eek:wned: :kick: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: LOL LOL

Maybe you guys should stop worrying about beating eachother and focus on beating the Goats and Bowties :poke:

AH yes the goats, i can think of two that have cartoon names. i dont remember there names could somebody help me. one starts with a Er and the other one starts with a Bu. I think that the strokers have a long way to go to catch these trucks.

The Fat Kid
Andy

We have one that's within 1 MPH of the quickest/fastest goat in Pro Street.
I don't think we have far to go at all.

533hp/1081tq Hi-tch dyno March 28th

Either one of us have you covered anyway....

F.O.R.D.

First

On the trailer

Race

Days

:kick: :rules: :shake: :eek:wned:

:lolly: :lolly:

Just remember to :bow: to the goats :evil

UNBROKEN said:

Stuckey ran 139 @ IRP you holdin' out on us?

BTW, Top speed in the flying mile doesn't count :poke:

UNBROKEN said:

well i never said it was me but those numbers are with the old motor. but i think there are some west coast guys thats fly under the radar. have fun with your 6.oh no's

The Fat Kid
Andy

Within 1mph of the prostreet goats eh?? When did this happen?? Ya'll make some runs we have heard naught about??

While Richard and David were concentrating on beating each other, they both didn't see that grandma in the goat buzz right past em.........:poke: :lolly: :woohoo:

so wait...these are trucks with two more cylinders...and more dispacement than the goats and they still arent close...isnt that odd?

j/k guys, im stirring the pot for some fun here. good job on the green screen background and dubbing in the street scenery. best work ive seen :D

Back