My current project...finally

Haha! I think he's just piddling around with little things Rick, to make it look like its a build thread. :D

Sent from a Dumb Phone using Tapatalk 2

Well I'm gonna be up there at the end of this month so... I'll let the fine folks of
Compd know how it really is lol. And I'll probably walk away with a new charger, and such. Gonna be great times.

I'm saving up some cash so I can do everything all at once. As of right now the only thing to update is that I got the locker the other day and the 1480 yoke is on its way.

Wtf are you goin to Illinois for?

Cause it's the cool thing to do!

All clean and repainting, axle tubes welded and traction bar mounts welded. Next put locker in, put 1480 yoke in and move shock mounts.
a6936892-f19d-5598.jpg

Picked up the rear end and drive shaft today. Everything looks good except the shock mounts are in the completely wrong spot! I tell ya, some peoples children...

This weekend was very productive for me. Got all the switches mounted up and wired for the locker and compressor, hooked up the locker, moved the shock mounts and hooked up the brake lines, shocks, and traction bars. Shes rollable again!
sa7y7e5y.jpg

vevugeha.jpg

Also decided I'm gonna do away with the heat exchanger. So I ordered another cooler from CPP and I'll run that in the bed.

Hurry up Nick! This is the slowest build thread ever! LOL jk buddy. She's coming along pretty good. Once you get your engine done and in the truck its all downhill from there.

I'm trying Stefan! It's gonna be down hill when the motor is back from Harts.

yvehatyj.jpg

Cooler from CPP came in yesterday.
Anyone have any more ideas on where to put it? I like it here but may not be as functional. Where do you all have the best luck?

God I'm gonna be an old man by the time this gets done. Heck! I may actual have something that runs good by then!

Meh, I have my own irons in the fire. At this rate my vp with spank that little things bottom.

Back