Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Get a Benson and you can get an arch and a sag In the same POS trailer.
abcf9e1f8a6022eeffefee7f79a53076.jpg

When I'm empty this Benson I pull has a 3" drop from trailer axle to trailer axle. From the fifth wheel to the front spread axle is only a 3" drop. Why? IDK but I can tell you that's exactly how mine looks with concentrated weight.

Another kitty in the books. This one got a 625 kit, minus the turbos, makin 60psi boost empty, should I wind the waste gate down or should it be ok?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 0
X2. Took no vacations for 6 years, or bought much in the way of junk. When I got the deed to my house I framed it and hung it above my desk. Snowball that chit

Congrats bud! I'm afraid to take a real vacation, I might like it, and then resent it's absence. My use or lose is spent doing farm work or helping friends/family.

Wow. What are some details on this?

C18, Cyclone machine ductile iron liners with C rings. 2-HX82's that were SmokingCat's idea so it's his fault if they don't work. It's basically snowballed into a giant hole I've shoveled money in since November. It should move under its own power tomorrow. Then it's off to get deckplate bent and a few stainless panels. Then hopefully it can hook to a trailer and get the piss ran out of it.

Lots of potential bugs with a complete truck build. Stripped down and frame blasted and painted, hood repaint, new exhaust, front and rear bumpers, Hoge radius fenders, engine swap with everything Cummins related burned at the stake. New aluminum 5th wheel, complete drum to disk brake swap. There are very few parts on this truck that you could order off the VIN anymore.

Not to mention lots of shiny stuff.
be36a0b570d07fa532441c4376f68561.jpg

Last edited:
C18, Cyclone machine ductile iron liners with C rings. 2-HX82's that were SmokingCat's idea so it's his fault if they don't work. It's basically snowballed into a giant hole I've shoveled money in since November. It should move under its own power tomorrow. Then it's off to get deckplate bent and a few stainless panels. Then hopefully it can hook to a trailer and get the piss ran out of it.

Lots of potential bugs with a complete truck build. Stripped down and frame blasted and painted, hood repaint, new exhaust, front and rear bumpers, Hoge radius fenders, engine swap with everything Cummins related burned at the stake. New aluminum 5th wheel, complete drum to disk brake swap. There are very few parts on this truck that you could order off the VIN anymore.

Not to mention lots of shiny stuff.
be36a0b570d07fa532441c4376f68561.jpg
Impressive, how much are you going to work it? Is it a Sunday driver kinda truck. What do you think it will make power wise?

Impressive, how much are you going to work it? Is it a Sunday driver kinda truck. What do you think it will make power wise?

My usual couple loads a week. Don't know Power wise. Will find out in a few months. Similar C15 made 1100 so that should be easy enough.

Back