friggin headlights

I installed that LMC harness on the first gen I built. It's cheezy chinese relays and connectors, but It's better than burning up first gen headlight switches.

I'm still wanting to build a harness like I've got on my 2001 truck. It's the HD harness that converts it to sport lights. It's like the other HD harness, but uses 4 relays (1 for each bulb) It also power 4 bulbs on low and 4 bulbs on high.

headlight%20wire%20diagram_zpsu9t3zukx.jpg

I've never seen this picture, but that's exactly what I did. Two 15A Relays, one diode so the lows would stay on with the bright, and one 25A circuit breaker just in case. My headlights got WAY brighter after that.

My inspiration was when I was driving straight through from Detroit to Denver, it was ~3am and my headlights went out in Iowa/Nebraska. I pulled into a gas station, ripped some of my speaker wire out (thank God I had a crappy subwoofer), and straight wired them to the batteries just to get home.

I highly recommend rewiring!

NOPE..AINT DONE SCHIDT....I got with daniels and he sent me a parts list..i can send it to ya if you like..all amazon stuff except the harness..when my truck goes in for paint ill do this and the chicken ilights

NOPE..AINT DONE SCHIDT....I got with daniels and he sent me a parts list..i can send it to ya if you like..all amazon stuff except the harness..when my truck goes in for paint ill do this and the chicken ilights
Man, almost as bad a Jory not finishing a project! I already have the LMC harness, actually been laying on the back seat of the truck for about 2-3 years! I'm admittedly intimidated by wiring, by now I have to do something! Cant get my electrician brother to help with about anything!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

wow...look whos talking...
Hahaha, I just never start my projects! All of the ones I started I have finished! Oh, and I hate you all! New plan, buy a new bulbs for now, start digging into sport conversion vs projector conversion. Just glossing over them, I dont think there's much cost difference.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

my buudy got the morimoto something...not projectors but bright as phuck..high an low beam...hasn't had any issues and he uses the truck for beekeeping..its working hard all nite...

Back