Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I didn't know that they offered that, I know jones hood sells the hood express kit for $500, I was thinking one could maybe be built for a little less.

I've talked to people who have bought the aftermarket kit and said when they work they're great, when the die they suck.

I've talked to people who have bought the aftermarket kit and said when they work they're great, when the die they suck.

I can see that, and jones has them on clearance so I wonder if they are done making them.

I think I can figure something out, of course I have never opened the hood with the springs hooked up, it might not be that bad.

I can see that, and jones has them on clearance so I wonder if they are done making them.

I think I can figure something out, of course I have never opened the hood with the springs hooked up, it might not be that bad.
Oh yea, without the springs they suck. Buy some springs you cheap bastard!:poke:

Oh yea, without the springs they suck. Buy some springs you cheap bastard!:poke:

LOL, they are there, its just the radiator hasnt been in the truck for them to be attached to. You know Im used to a jack handle, this manual tilt thing is throwing me off.

Petecar hoods are super light compared to the hood on a 900L. Haha

That's no joke! If my bottom guides don't slide in, forget my short ass opening my hood by myself! LOL As it is I sometimes have to open mine from the sides!

utenaqy5.jpg

Got chicken lights?

One of our drivers got run off the road up in Alberta this morning and ended up totalling the pup trailer, so I'm headed back to the yard tomorrow to grab a lowboy and go get it, luckily the driver was fine

Could have been, I'm not sure. The guy this happened to has 20+years on the road so I know its not lack of experience, I'm thinking equipment failure

Reskinning hoppers isn't a big deal, but where the axle got torn out from under that pup, there's probably no fixing it because the main structure of the trailer is damaged

Back