Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Oh yea, a good running E will mop the floor with 90% of the B's on the road. WAY better jakes, working cruse control. (never seen a cruse on a B last very long)

What year is the blue one?

You asked so I can't remember. 97 I think... Can't remember now. Black truck is a 90 if I remember right.

Oh yea, a good running E will mop the floor with 90% of the B's on the road. WAY better jakes, working cruse control. (never seen a cruse on a B last very long)

The jakes is something I didn't know... Hmmm

Also another tid bit, I'm not hauling otr, I'll be local.

The jakes is something I didn't know... Hmmm

Yea we had a B in a 1990 Kenworth, hanging your hat out the window had the same braking effect but without the noise. The 349A jake for the B is the strongest but wasn't very reliable. The 346 was worthless.

B model engine brakes sound cool but thats it. ACERT engines have a bad ass engine brake

Yea we had a B in a 1990 Kenworth, hanging your hat out the window had the same braking effect but without the noise. The 349A jake for the B is the strongest but wasn't very reliable. The 346 was worthless.

Lol. I like my brake saver, I think it works as good as an E model Jake. I always wanted to try the 349's but I've never got around to getting a set.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Lol. I like my brake saver, I think it works as good as an E model Jake. I always wanted to try the 349's but I've never got around to getting a set.

I've never driven one with a brakesaver. Heard from guys with them they are bad ass when combined with a good jake. Heavy and high maintenance though, and few guys know how to rebuild them anymore.

Well I accepted the job so... I'll pick a truck sometime this week and hopefully we will be hauling by next Monday.

I've never driven one with a brakesaver. Heard from guys with them they are bad ass when combined with a good jake. Heavy and high maintenance though, and few guys know how to rebuild them anymore.

I haven't had any issues with mine, but its $ if it needs rebuilt. Its hard on oil, though.

What kind of work?

Well here is the crappy part... Literally lol
I'll be haulin chicken litter with a belt trailer. Being 21, I can't be picky so if it pays the bills, not bad trucks, and gets me experience, I'll take what I can get.

If I told you guys what I'm making, you would call me stupid. Lol the way I see it though is I have to start somewhere.

Back