Truckers, lets see your rigs!

8.50 an hour? Lol

Ok not that bad lol

I watched smokey and the bandit again tonight, I have a list of my others including Black Dog, and Convoy to catch back up on my clothing style and CB talk lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Ok not that bad lol

I watched smokey and the bandit again tonight, I have a list of my others including Black Dog, and Convoy to catch back up on my clothing style and CB talk lol.

Keep the wheels-a spinnin' and the beavers a-grinnin'...I'm clear.

Ok not that bad lol

Oh please don't! Makes me happy when I stop and get fuel/food the person behind the counter doesn't know I drove a truck to get there. Love looking like a normal person who showers in a line of "trucker t-shirts", flip flops and giant air traffic controller headsets they can't take off when they get out of the truck!

Hardly anyone uses CB lingo anymore, once in a great while I'll catch some old timers chatting on 19 but for the most part all these new generation "professional fukktards" as I refer to them as don't hardly even know how to use a radio let alone talk correctly on it. Terms I use daily (and sometimes even in texting or on here)

10-4....everyone knows that
Chicken house closed/open: self explanatory
K-whopper, K-dub: kenworth
Petecar/petercar: peterbilt
Big road, big slab: interstate highway
Diesel bear: DOT
rover: roving scale or portable scale
Full grown: state police or highway patrol
County mounty: sheriff deputy

Sad thing is that I use a lot of trucker terms in my daily conversation and I have to tell myself not to haha. I said "10-4" to a Walmart cashier once......the strange look I got told me I basically spoke a different language to her hahaha

Lol I'm just kidding! I did watch smokey and the bandit though. That and convoy are probably my two favorite movies on earth.

Goodness sakes, goodness sakes! Put about 8.5 on me, blowin my windows down!

If you ever hear the term "goodbuddy"......stay away from that truck. LOL

Pickle park is another one you want to avoid hahaha. But where you don't run OTR in any big cities you'll probably never hear those in anything other than a joke.

If you ever hear the term "goodbuddy"......stay away from that truck. LOL

Pickle park is another one you want to avoid hahaha. But where you don't run OTR in any big cities you'll probably never hear those in anything other than a joke.
LOL!

3 weeks out of a year in one week increments we will be down in the boot heel of Missouri hauling but still not otr.

No I haven't yet... Black truck went to the shop today. I'm gonna go drive them this week and get which ever on I pick cleaned up and ready to go to work. Most likely it will be the black one.

Please tell me it has a drop visor on it

Of the Bowtie sort... I'll get some better pics for you guys this week. It seriously is nothing special at all but I'm going to take pride in it. I'm missing a light bar on the back side of the drivers side breather.
Like I said though, it's pretty beat up and been neglected.

Just take it one bit at a time and shine it up, it looks like it just needs a little love. Wicked polish is good stuff, the soapy SOS pads will clean up the pipes and bumper, as far as aluminum if its rough you have to sand it smooth, then cut and polish it with jewelers rouge bars. Claybar and polish then a good wax will remove oxidation and restore depth and shine to the paint. That should get you started :D

Just take it one bit at a time and shine it up, it looks like it just needs a little love. Wicked polish is good stuff, the soapy SOS pads will clean up the pipes and bumper, as far as aluminum if its rough you have to sand it smooth, then cut and polish it with jewelers rouge bars. Claybar and polish then a good wax will remove oxidation and restore depth and shine to the paint. That should get you started :D

Sounds like a couple weeks worth of work lol. I'll see what I can do with it. I hate it when people neglect things lol

I'll do a video or something on how to clean up cloudy chrome and stuff if it would help

i dislike chrome.... only thing that is chrome is the bumper and mirror bracketery....

I'd watch for sure. I like chrome but I like paint matched stuff as well.
Nothing wrong with the right painted visor. Now I have a good friend who is a dump truck owner and big truck nut and he HATES painted visors. You should hear him squall like a smashed cat when he sees one.

Last edited:
Back