Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Before you say a damn thing about that bumper, I agree, that bumper looks like dogshiit, he bought the cheap one and it looks gay on that truck. If he had a super road train model like mine it would look better

I wouldn't be spending $3K on stacks if those were my trucks either, that **** don't get you home.

My turn will come, we have an 07 Pete that just rolled a million miles, and at JFB when a truck rolls a million the driver gets to pick the new paint color and if he wants straight pipes he can get those too. So far the driver has decided on a metallic black/ silver two tone with Seminole stripes and 8" mitres. It will be going in the shop to get all this done around october

Boss man has done this with one other truck, it was a silver W900 that was his personal truck. It got repainted a sandstone color with some 8's, buuuut. ....
4a3u7u6y.jpg

aga8ega3.jpg

My turn will come, we have an 07 Pete that just rolled a million miles, and at JFB when a truck rolls a million the driver gets to pick the new paint color and if he wants straight pipes he can get those too. So far the driver has decided on a metallic black/ silver two tone with Seminole stripes and 8" mitres. It will be going in the shop to get all this done around october

F'n sweet! I love orange! I'm a sucker for it. I don't know how I would ever pick the colors to paint anything though. I'd be to afraid it would come out retarded.

We used to have a Denver bronco orange W900 until a car hit him head on and it burned to the ground

Find ya a hot chick to pose with your black truck, that's like +100,000 cool points

I was gonna shave the cab lights on my W9 but decided to put strobes where they alternate so I can get rid of my beacon light! The guys with Equipment Express out of TX that I run with have done that with their cab lights.....pretty sweet!

I was gonna shave the cab lights on my W9 but decided to put strobes where they alternate so I can get rid of my beacon light! The guys with Equipment Express out of TX that I run with have done that with their cab lights.....pretty sweet!

Very awesome decision! I have a thing for lights, especially flashy ones.

Heh......I've got 12 18" red LED light bars to put on my W9......I love chicken lights haha. My old heavy haul truck had a 4' LED strobe bar on the roof, a couple mini strobe bars on the front bumper, and a 4' LED strobe on the back of the lowboy, it was so cool hauling at night with all that strobe action going on

Back