Truckers, lets see your rigs!

IMG_20130724_064509_583_zpsf42ca47b.jpg

I've got to remember to get more and better pict's for you guys.

Pakman has his cab lights like that, looks pretty kick ass when they're dancing
That's who I was talking about, but wasn't sure anyone here knew who he is! LOL They have a fleet of color matched Pete's and lowboys, and of course that sexy W9 of Pakman's!

Ummmm......guys......that 359 DOES have stacks, 6" is old school, you can't phuck up the classic style of that rig with 7's or 8's. LOL

Ummmm......guys......that 359 DOES have stacks, 6" is old school, you can't phuck up the classic style of that rig with 7's or 8's. LOL

Size isn't what bothers me at all. I dig the 6's, I just hate turn outs.

Mack and a Pete sitting at a repair shop around here. Spotting them resulted in needing new shortsLOL

IMG_20130705_103514_582_zps74be2baf.jpg
IMG_20130705_103507_062_zps4d32a608.jpg

I couldn't get a good picture of the Mack but had a V8.....so the hood said haha

Size isn't what bothers me at all. I dig the 6's, I just hate turn outs.

kenworth cut turnouts would look better, or mitres

Mack and a Pete sitting at a repair shop around here. Spotting them resulted in needing new shortsLOL

IMG_20130705_103514_582_zps74be2baf.jpg
IMG_20130705_103507_062_zps4d32a608.jpg

I couldn't get a good picture of the Mack but had a V8.....so the hood said haha

Ultracab daycabs look so weird, bad ass truck otherwise though

Just picked up this gem a couple months ago got it with 750,000 on it for 25,000 now were into it for 125,000 I'll post more pics. When it's all done. Full rebuild ground up and I got a winch rig up we are putting on next summer for now. It shall be done sometime in September. I'm going to park the ol hot shot truck and break her in haulin pipe all winter. Hopefully it can pay me back some money it owes me now. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374761727.168986.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadians have all the cool trucks :-( haha

Lol not all of us just the ones who like a little class. We get funny looks all the time Rollin down the bush road. But any truck can stay nice forever just how much time you want to spend hand washing. That's right all by hand every week that 07 I got has been hand washed once a week sine new. Even my one ton all high mile trucks that look show ready rolling up on a rig.

Lol not all of us just the ones who like a little class. We get funny looks all the time Rollin down the bush road. But any truck can stay nice forever just how much time you want to spend hand washing. That's right all by hand every week that 07 I got has been hand washed once a week sine new. Even my one ton all high mile trucks that look show ready rolling up on a rig. On edit: long and low only way to go bumpers can be pulled back.

Back