Super Stock truck build.

Good to see you got the Intake mocked up and stuff I see a few more tweak's since I was last down at your shop. Look's good man.

Chris told me it only took a few days to clean up after you left.... Keep it in your drawers next time....

AKA The Dog House? Better than sleeping on the couch!

Looking good Chris!!! So does this parade lap of pictures mean that we will be seeing it on the track this year??????

Looks awesome Chris!

Do the turbo drains tie into the drysump as they are below the engine?
And how do you plan on keeping them big bastard's from sucking in your tire? LOL

Looks awesome Chris!

Do the turbo drains tie into the drysump as they are below the engine?
And how do you plan on keeping them big bastard's from sucking in your tire? LOL

They have their own tank to drain into and a seperate vane in the pump. I figured the turbos would last longer not having to injest water, fuel, and engine chunks. LOL
I have a custom K&N filter to draw through but i need a couple of your 5" shutoffs to go in between. Planned on welding a flange to the compressor housing so I can bolt them directly with an oring.

They have their own tank to drain into and a seperate vane in the pump. I figured the turbos would last longer not having to injest water, fuel, and engine chunks. LOL
I have a custom K&N filter to draw through but i need a couple of your 5" shutoffs to go in between. Planned on welding a flange to the compressor housing so I can bolt them directly with an oring.

Sounds good!:Cheer:

What's he gonna do....check the blinker fluid?
Lord knows he's not even qualified to breath the same air the Watson's do.

Yea....coming from the tire scrubber himself......

i just wanted to try and support chris's new ride with some money/parts help. But thats fine i'll help someone else since you guys speak for him now.

Last edited:

We have 6" versions now to mate up to your covers.

Back