Super Stock truck build.

why no fully counterweighted crank?

are you using a SQHD up front as well?

Just want to add that this thing is PHENOMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME WORK and UNBELIEVABLE attention to detail!!! Best of luck and can't wait to see this thing run and see what the DMAX potential is!

I'm guessing it is a stroker or stock stroke Billet crank, they have smaller counterweights and from what I hear it is hard to get enough mallory into them to internally balance 100%...

Will there be water through the heads? Or will everything be "filled?" Will you be running a larger oil cooler or will there be a radiator? I didn't see either or....

Thanks for posting pics, gives me stuff to dream about!!!!

hold on let me wipe the drool off my keyboard...ok i can type now haha. that is amazing!! where do i start, the the amazing fabrication, the nice neat well planned out design of everything, axle housings, amazing shop, 8 cyl. SIGMA!!! Amazing is all i can say! i cant wait to see it finished and I hope i can see it run someday.

wow. . . . . im in love! cant wait to see her run! this is the kind of build i wanna start. i havent had the chance to call you back chris,and sorry i missed your call a few weeks ago

Very nice, i'd like to offer some support maybe..PM ME about this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

Awesome.

What's he gonna do....check the blinker fluid?
Lord knows he's not even qualified to breath the same air the Watson's do.

Yea....coming from the tire scrubber himself......

i just wanted to try and support chris's new ride with some money/parts help. But thats fine i'll help someone else since you guys speak for him now.

:hehe: CLASSIC !

Chris you guy's are doing a great jobYour paint boothe looks bigger than my shop for shure.Can't wait to see it make a pass.And see it in person.

Dale

I couldn't even dream up something so spectacular & I live & breathe thoughts of Dmax sled pullers! LOL I can't phathem the forethought involved in such an endeavor! WOW!!!

I can only hope to see it hook in the near future!!!

Great work WPE!!!

Wow, just wow Chris that thing is beyong bad ass. Can not wait to see it in action.

Don't know Amore. I guess between peoples reaction to our class and the fact that I got thrown out of freedom hall saturday, not to mention lack of funding, im just not very motivated anymore.

any more info chris? when do you think it will debut?

:eek: HOLY $HIT! Your not living under a rock in BFE Ky after all I guess LOL :hehe: ...in other words nice to see ya posting again :Cheer:

Don't know Amore. I guess between peoples reaction to our class and the fact that I got thrown out of freedom hall saturday, not to mention lack of funding, im just not very motivated anymore.

WTF?!? :eek: YOU...got thrown OUT of somewhere? What fawk'n army did that take!!:badidea: LOL

wtf ?? you get thrown out for being to pretty???

Back