Mobile Users/Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about everybody post up what type of phone you are using and what network...

Blackberry Storm...Verizon

The network is not relevant. Some phones support 802.11 in some form or another.

Something similar to this should trap an iPhone.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1A537a Safari/419.3

The network is not relevant. Some phones support 802.11 in some form or another.

Something similar to this should trap an iPhone.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1A537a Safari/419.3
I knew you would find a way to shat upon my post somehow...
Did I say network had anything to do with it? No, just said post your phone and carrier...

No change for me at all...possibly faster, but who cares...I don't use my phone for the blazing fast speed of the internet...I use to check PM's and Subscribed threads...to keep in thouch when i need to keep in touch...I dont surf and search or anything like that.

IMO, a mobile site should be pretty barebones and easy to use. No need for the intense grahpics and advertising...it should be more like Facebook or Myspace Mobile...use the bare eccentials.

Just my two cents.

And I had to go back home to get on my laptop to type this...because I can't type on CompD form my phone for some reason.

No change for me at all...possibly faster, but who cares...I don't use my phone for the blazing fast speed of the internet...I use to check PM's and Subscribed threads...to keep in thouch when i need to keep in touch...I dont surf and search or anything like that.

IMO, a mobile site should be pretty barebones and easy to use. No need for the intense grahpics and advertising...it should be more like Facebook or Myspace Mobile...use the bare eccentials.

Just my two cents.

And I had to go back home to get on my laptop to type this...because I can't type on CompD form my phone for some reason.

That's what the new style is, but for some reason I seem to be he only one that can use it.

I'm going to lock this thread untill I getit figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back