Mobile Users/Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wideopen

Slum Lord
Hey guys I need a people who surf the site with their mobile phone to test the new Mobile skin. Page loads seem to be faster with this new Skin, but I want a few users to give it a whirl, and give me real feedback.

If you would like to give it a try shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Phil

i dont like the normal site on my phone...especially since i couldn't reply here or sed a PM about his. LOL

I did notice that it seems to load faster...but maybe it's in my head...does the mobile version look different? what is the link

anybody care to post a screenshot of mobile compd...this something I've been wondering about lately as most sites I go to have mobile version...but this is still the only one I go to on my phone...

If we have and Iphone app it need to be for us jailbroke users.

Site works good when I have wifi, dont do to bad on ohone service.

anybody care to post a screenshot of mobile compd...this something I've been wondering about lately as most sites I go to have mobile version...but this is still the only one I go to on my phone...

Like this????

iPhone

CompDiPhone.jpg

yep...so it's the exact same as it was before....it's always looked like that on my phone...so what's the difference Phil?

Not complaining here. Just giving feedback.

Still looks/loads the same as it always has. Blackberry on AT&T edge data network. Using the Blackberry browser.

If you don't get this fixed soon I want a refund!:hehe:

It shouldn't look anything like the orginal? Are you seeing a green background? Or are you still seeing the black ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back