Dmitri 1580rwhp Uncorrected...

He did 1901.5 hp and 2262.9 tq at the Fleece Indy event. That was the last time I saw him on a dyno out this way... I don't do the facebook thing so I dont know if there was something more at another event or anything else about him...

Apparently he's done with dyno events, now he's building a mud bog rig. As per book face within the last week or so

Apparently he's done with dyno events, now he's building a mud bog rig. As per book face within the last week or so

Mud bog??? Wow, I entered my truck in one ONCE and while it was fun and I took second against full built mud trucks I am still cleaning mud from the truck and will never compete in a mud bog again with it!!! I've probably spent over $50 at coin op car washes trying to clean it and HOURS of time and I still find mud each time I go to work on the truck!!!

I will go off roading and hopefully eventually race the truck in the desert, but I won't mud bog my rig again!

Mud bog rig? Thought he was building a sled puller? And a dragster? Is he building all of them or just changing his mind? (Confused)

Those videos are why I stand behind something at a dyno event. If the wheel came out of the turbo in that last video anyone in front of him that got hit would probably be dead.

Those videos are why I stand behind something at a dyno event. If the wheel came out of the turbo in that last video anyone in front of him that got hit would probably be dead.

Since his last few explosions at the dyno events (last year with red) the dyno crew has substantially increased the distance between the dyno and crowd for big hp trucks, also not allowing people to stand in front or to the side of the trucks. Also the trucks have some rules in place now if they want to run on the dyno over 1000+ hp (driveline hoops, cross bolts, hoods are necessary, etc)

As per the questions about the CF on a dyno, I think a CF Is beneficial when comparing numbers at an event, so trucks in the morning don't end up making better numbers with cooler air than the trucks that dyno with hot air in the afternoon.

I don't post often on here but just came across this thread and wanted to clear up some questioning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I missed the part where sparkle britches claimed 2,136? Anyone else have input on that one? Who's dyno was it?

Back