Dmitri 1580rwhp Uncorrected...

5c2beeeddc5aeb68737c5c7fc77f8841.jpg

Hard to keep up

God, i wish i could hear the closed door conversations this man has. It would be a riot to listen to.

You have a reading comprehension problem. Convert the 1/8 to 1/4. I had zero lift pressure before the 1/8th at the time.

Even someone with your "expert level of knowledge" would realize that 11.39 and 108 mph means something was broke around 1/2 track. Right?

Is it even fair to convert 1/8 to 1/4. There are some people that convert to mid 9s but can brake the 9 sec barrier In real life.

Dyno software stops at 2k.

I was on the phone with Dyno Jet earlier this week pricing checking a dyno, their new software will read 3000+ HP if you can hook it up on their small 24" roller.... Sounds like Industrial Injection needs to install a software update so they can see the peak power numbers on that Super Street Drag Truck.

Still, doing it twice is pretty neat, must be a good motor to hold up through two separate 2k HP dyno runs.

How much cylinder pressure torque/HP can a Dmax block handle before it splits a cylinder wall?

I was on the phone with Dyno Jet earlier this week pricing checking a dyno, their new software will read 3000+ HP if you can hook it up on their small 24" roller.... Sounds like Industrial Injection needs to install a software update so they can see the peak power numbers on that Super Street Drag Truck.

Still, doing it twice is pretty neat, must be a good motor to hold up through two separate 2k HP dyno runs.

How much cylinder pressure torque/HP can a Dmax block handle before it splits a cylinder wall?

That's a loaded question. But at best guess after 1800hp is on borrowed time

Back