Dmitri 1580rwhp Uncorrected...

Let me know when your badass common rail gets past a VE with a single 62 and nitrous!

Done. I haven't run slower then a 13 since like for ever ago. Hell you'd be hard pressed to beat my TDI with all your 972 dyno spiking horse power.

You can't trust dragstrips now?? Sheesh, what is the World coming to?? :hehe:

I wasn't the one that said it? And he got kicked out the first round by a field of 1200 hp trucks. It's not a big deal to me man. If they want to run the dyno circuit that's cool. Everyone is in to something different.

And yes it's always been like that when ET and MPH is that lopsided. Usually involves smoking out the lights but apparently a supposed tech issue this time. All I was saying was that would make sense since it ran high 10's at 20+mph slower the rest of the day.

Done. I haven't run slower then a 13 since like for ever ago. Hell you'd be hard pressed to beat my TDI with all your 972 dyno spiking horse power.

Yeah? What have you run? Let's see some timeslips that back up that 906rwhp? And what makes you think the 972 was a Spike?

And yes it's always been like that when ET and MPH is that lopsided. Usually involves smoking out the lights but apparently a supposed tech issue this time. All I was saying was that would make sense since it ran high 10's at 20+mph slower the rest of the day.

Yeah, as Jason points out time and time again, I am no stranger to that, having run 13.1 at 118mph my first time out at c.600rwhp (single stage). I figured II sprayed the crap out of it on that run to catch whoever was in the next lane that actually made it out of the hole decent. I've seen that truck go high 140's without the triple CP3's or much nitrous, so picking up another 10mph with two stages or something didn't seem unreasonable.

Yeah, as Jason points out time and time again, I am no stranger to that, having run 13.1 at 118mph my first time out at c.600rwhp (single stage). I figured II sprayed the crap out of it on that run to catch whoever was in the next lane that actually made it out of the hole decent. I've seen that truck go high 140's without the triple CP3's or much nitrous, so picking up another 10mph with two stages or something didn't seem unreasonable.

Yea, everyday is different I suppose. My comment wasn't to start a sh!tstorm. Just agreeing with a very reputable racer who was there the same day. My opinion doesn't matter anyway. I just like drag racing with cool people like Rob, Wade, Chris, Derek, Daniel, Jared, the cutting edge guys, and the rest of the people who came to Denver ready to break records! I look forward to more crazy fast fields like that! The trucks sure aren't getting any slower! :hehe:

Yeah? What have you run? Let's see some timeslips that back up that 906rwhp? And what makes you think the 972 was a Spike?

It's been a few years. However back in 2013:

7.1 in 1/8 7200# with me. Fueling issues (lift pump) around 500-ish foot prevented 7.0 and quicker/faster over all 1/4 mile et and mph (11.39@108)

holly crap, that translates... into... wait for it..... 900whp!

So in my case. My Dyno and my dragstrip numbers back each other while your numbers do jack chit.

7.1 in 1/8 7200# with me. Fueling issues (lift pump) around 500-ish foot prevented 7.0 and quicker/faster over all 1/4 mile et and mph (11.39@108)

So in my case. My Dyno and my dragstrip numbers back each other while your numbers do jack chit.

I don't see your point. CompD says at 7200, 11.39 is 798rwhp and 108mph is only 615rwhp. If you're trying to prove my point, you're doing a good job! :hehe:

I don't see your point. CompD says at 7200, 11.39 is 798rwhp and 108mph is only 615rwhp. If you're trying to prove my point, you're doing a good job! :hehe:

You have a reading comprehension problem. Convert the 1/8 to 1/4. I had zero lift pressure before the 1/8th at the time.

Even someone with your "expert level of knowledge" would realize that 11.39 and 108 mph means something was broke around 1/2 track. Right?

Last edited:

on a fresh motor that lasted how many miles and had to be redone that fall.... :eek:wned:

on a fresh motor that lasted how many miles and had to be redone that fall.... :eek:wned:

Any comments from douchenozzels with criminal records (theif) have zero bearing in this conversation.

stfu and go lay down by your bowl, in your parents basement.

I having nothing intelligent to add, im just here for the entertainment. Czerak vs sands who takes the belt? We'll find out shortly. Carry on.

Back on track. Guess ole sparkle britches renounced II and is questing for 23xx hp now

So where's the shootout going to be??

Dmitri vs. Industrial vs. Big Twin vs. ???

Anyone else??

Same dyno, same day! Still gotta beat the other guy, no matter what your number says!

Last edited:
There is a CR in VA that I think is competition with those guys.

Back