OVERFUELED 3.0 Pulling truck

2Tone12V

Well against my wife's better judgement. I have chose not to build a puller. Have nearly everything and even had some big sponsors to help. Told myself in the beginning if I couldn't have fun doing it, I wasn't going to do it. So its going up for sale. Just don't have the time for a puller right now.

2005 Dodge Red 4 door 3.0 Puller. Rockewell rear w/ 6.20 gears. Hydraulic steering, aluminum dash etc etc.
Has brand new 35x12.50 STS tires on it. Have about 3 passes. Has the billet ProFab box in it as well.

Here are pics after I had the stickers removed and the truck buffed. If anyone would like more pics feel free to email me. areams@pureflowairdog.com

$15,000 w/out the reverser.
$17,000 w/ brand new reverser, input shaft, and snout.

Would consider trades for a UTV and cash.

Also have the engine parts for the truck. All the best parts you can buy. Everything from Haisleys.

Arias Pistons
Rings
Valves
Valve Springs
Retainers/keepers/lash caps
Cam retainer
Billet Tappets
A1 14mm head studs
Girdle
Main Studs
ATI Comp Series
Billet Tappet Cover
Billet Cam- I will not give any dimensions on the cam at all. Just know its the best you can get from Haisleys. Not passing around their specs to people. Buy it and you get the cam card with it.

$25,000 for everything. The parts listed above are about $13,000 by themselves

Attachments

• new pic 002.jpg
    new pic 002.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
  • new pic 001.jpg
    new pic 001.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I guess this wasn't meant to be. You know what they say, the 3rd 3.0 truck is the charm!

Potential for a sweet truck. I guess Toops scared ya off. :)
Good luck with the sale

I guess this wasn't meant to be. You know what they say, the 3rd 3.0 truck is the charm!

Potential for a sweet truck. I guess Toops scared ya off. :)
Good luck with the sale

Ya, put quite a bit of work and money into it. Oh well though. Its ready for someone to put together.
I have an injection pump from Northeast Diesel built with an adjustable gear as well but I haven't payed for it yet so I'll have to chat with 01PPUMP about that before I post anything.

I actually agree with you anthony.. I might be letting mine go aswell, I just started my own shop and I could use the money there alot more then a paperweight that wopnt come out for a yr anyways..lol

ZIP IT!! LOL

I actually agree with you anthony.. I might be letting mine go aswell, I just started my own shop and I could use the money there alot more then a paperweight that wopnt come out for a yr anyways..lol
Not so much about money but it does have its place in the negative department. Don't know why I even thought I had time for something like this.
So who wins then
You guys will have to arm wrestle at scheild or something

from phone
I DO!!!

trade for 04 gto???
Only interested in a Razor or Cannondale for partial trades

If he trades, his ol' lady is going to get even more tickets than she does now....

Ya no chit!!! Her vp truck gets her plenty!!

Back