OVERFUELED 3.0 Pulling truck

He's scared.

When I saw you posted. I figured it would be something of no use. Yes hooker. I'm scared. Scared of your s10 driving a$$ or whatever truck you got. Find something to do elsewhere. I'm trying to sell a truck here.

Anthony is a good guy do to deal with, very friendly person, extremely reasonable, and just an awesome all around guy.

Is that any better?

Lol, try sending back a $9000 check from a sponsor. That makes ya sick LOL. Better than being stressed out all summer over sled pulling though.

Just tell them you're going to endorse it and send it my way. :Cheer:
I could use a sponsor.

Anthony does this mean ur gonna go drag racing now lol

Fat fingered from my dumb phone

Anthony does this mean ur gonna go drag racing now lol

Heck no! Once you've been in a puller than requires the big boy motors. Noway could I go drag racing with them little baby motors you guys use LOL. It would be like going from a mod truck to a work stock truck. :lolly: You damn drag racers are stuck in first grade with them motors while sled pullers have graduated college and started a career.
I think I'm going to kick back and enjoy watching and helping people like I have. Not having to worry about anything of my own. Lots more fun.

Last edited:
Yeah if she's getting tickets in a vp truck you def don't wanna go to a gto!!

It sure is fun in first grade thou Anthony

That sucks! Looking forward to see it run! But i defenatly understand, sometimes i wonder what i would do with all my time and money if i wasnt pulling.

Might help the sale if you list the parts that it needs to finish out the build.

Well if someone can't figure out what they need to make a rolling chassis into a running truck. They don't need to purchase the truck, or any other roller for that matter.

Has a body, a frame, front and rear end with drive shafts connected to them which connect to a billet ProFab reverser and a brand new ProFab reverser.:lolly:
So you will need everything forward of the reverser. Yes that means there is no motor on a rolling chassis.

Last edited:
I want to help you sell your truck so i made a change. Should be gone by the end of the day.

Attachments

• reds truck.jpg
    reds truck.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
Its a good possibility I will rough GPguy up next time I see him. Seems like all the serious buyers on the truck are coming from Ohio so it may help LOL

is it a Rockewell SQHR or a SQHC rear. If not what is it? is the front stock a axle assembly or what is it? thanks
joe

I can't give you any info due to the sponsors you have in your sig... LOL Just kidding. Rear is an F106. Front I don't know exactly what it is. Its a dana 70 from a military application. I'm not real knowledgable in that area.

Last edited:
$17,000 rolling chassis w/ brand new reverser, input shaft, and snout.

Would consider trades for a UTV and cash.

Also have the engine parts for the truck. All the best parts you can buy. Everything from Haisleys.

Arias Pistons
Rings
Valves
Valve Springs
Retainers/keepers/lash caps
Cam retainer
Billet Tappets
A1 14mm head studs
Girdle
Main Studs
ATI Comp Series
Billet Tappet Cover
Billet Cam- I will not give any dimensions on the cam at all. Just know its the best you can get from Haisleys. Not passing around their specs to people. Buy it and you get the cam card with it.

$22,000 for everything. The parts listed above are about $8,000 by themselves

Last edited:
Back