02 triple turbo duramax

I'm interested but wouldnt be able to buy until late this summer when I can get to work, pm me though

twin plus 1

i have $26,000.00 cash if you want it. not trying to be cheap but $$$$$$$ is hard to come by. pm me if you would like:thankyou2:would like to have pics emailed to me as well.

i have $26,000.00 cash if you want it. not trying to be cheap but $$$$$$$ is hard to come by. pm me if you would like:thankyou2:would like to have pics emailed to me as well.

He is asking $36k and you offer $26k?:doh: Isn't that pretty much a low ball offer?
I would not even reply to that if I was him.

He is asking $36k and you offer $26k?:doh: Isn't that pretty much a low ball offer?
I would not even reply to that if I was him.
:hehe: well you give what he wants then:bow: i guy has to start some where you can always go up but it hard to go back down. thanks for your $.02

What are you looking to get outta the boat alone? Can you put some pics up of it im interested in it based on what youve said but wanna see pictures

What are you looking to get outta the boat alone? Can you put some pics up of it im interested in it based on what youve said but wanna see pictures

Back