fass lift pump
80% exergy injectors
BD intercooler
RDL manifolds and up pipes
Built trans Billet input, Billet output, Billet c2 hub
5 star converter
ATS copilot
triplel turbo with a S366
This build has about 1300 miles on it, trent at EPR did the build so he knows the truck very well and iam sure if you wanted to ask him about the truck he tell you about it. Iam sure iam forgetting alot, so just ask questions. Price 38,500

Why are u selling it?

Well i built the truck to be a bad a%$ tow rig to haul my boat and do a some drag racing on the weekends, but my wife informed me that she was pregnant, so iam selling my boat and thats the only reason i have the truck so iam selling it also. Ill make someone a sweet package deal. LOL.

nvrmind didnt know these where trents.. Saw this before the link was put on the DD thread and didn't recognize the screen name.

We took my daughter out on a friends 28 foot tunnel when she was 1. She started to cry until he hit the throttle, the faster we went, the more she smiled. You shouldn't worry yet! I'd at least give it a shot. If not, good luck with the sale!

Were you at low budget diesel on Sunday? I'm going to assume yes cause how many triple turbo Duramax's are there in Iowa. That is one sweet truck!! I was the stranger with the red Dodge in the garage. Someone is going to get one hell of a truck!!!

Were you at low budget diesel on Sunday? I'm going to assume yes cause how many triple turbo Duramax's are there in Iowa. That is one sweet truck!! I was the stranger with the red Dodge in the garage. Someone is going to get one hell of a truck!!!

Yea that was me, i just popped in to see what the lusk boys were up to.

Here are some pics of the build when it was at our shop .

DSCF4767.jpg

DSCF4788.jpg

DSCF4963.jpg

DSCF5018.jpg

Back