1100+ 2002 12v 5.9 Cummins

ESTINGLEY

5.9 block-stock bore, custom roller cam, custom intake, spearco intercooler, 3 piece manifold, H3 and a H5 atmosphere (little sleepy in the low rpm), CDS racing P-Pump 500cc-750cc, 5000rpm, 5-18 injectors, Fully couterweighted crank shaft, belt drive supply fuel pump, hardened rods, mahle pistons. Tranny has suncoast convertor, suncoast clutches, billet input, ATS stand alone valve body.

This engine is a fresh rebuild from a pulling truck of mine that some may remember

1500HP DODGE RAM CUMMINS DIESEL PULLING THE SLED!!! - YouTube

minus the sigma

Other info... custom paint job by Dam Zimmerman, BMF wheels, BFG G force tires, interior factory, lowered 2" in the front and 4" in the rear.

$40,000

any questions

stingleyeric@yahoo.com

937 974 1484
Serious inquiries only please

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

I would be interested but 40k is pretty steep for a 2wd street truck. I was the high bidder on it on Ebay. do you have more pictures, specs, dyno sheet, track times etc..?

The truck has hardly been out of the shop, just around the roads close to home. No dyno sheets track times. The 72 is not for sale sorry

Humor me how do you think a truck like this should cost.

I think most everyone on here knows what they cost. Sad part is what can you get out of it aint nearly the same. Not knocking on you at all, you would probably get more by parting it out at this point. Toys are expensive, but not necessary. Good luck with the sale though.

I think most everyone on here knows what they cost. Sad part is what can you get out of it aint nearly the same. Not knocking on you at all, you would probably get more by parting it out at this point. Toys are expensive, but not necessary. Good luck with the sale though.

Yes sir, couldn't agree with your anymore, I would be more then happy to part it out.

Then how do you know it has friggen 1100 hp???

Well he had one of the top running open pulling trucks for a few years with that same motor so I'd say thats a pretty fair estimate. Bump for a nice truck, it looks even better in person the pictures dont do the paint job justice!

I would think for 40k there would be a ton of pics.

5k for the roller
10k for paint on the roller
7k for trans
18k for motor
That seems about right.

For $40k it should be 4x4 and have something more than just out of the shop and around local roads. Prity sure "1100hp" in a 2wd street truck is pointless unless you wana do some serious burnouts. Nice paint job though.

Price doesnt seem out of line at all, but not many have 40k to pull out of their ass haha.

I would be all about buying this thing if I could.

very nice truck but I doubt you will sell it for more than 20k. Even then you will need someone with some $$, can you imagine walking into a bank and saying I need a 40k loan for a 9 year old dodge ram (because thats all they will look at) Not trying to knock it it is a beautiful truck but i just cant see you getting that out of it. :eek:

Back