1100+ 2002 12v 5.9 Cummins

This is also why he didnt want to post on here. Call Dan Scheid, Van Haisley, Dave Mitchell, or any other big name engine builder and tell them you want a roller motor that runs like Eric Stingleys, theyll know who you're talking about and I'd say itll cost close to $40k itself.

I personally just sold last week a brand new full built 2004.5 Dodge 2500 1000hp 4x4 truck that i had around 50k into it but i only got $23,500 for because you can never get what you put into a truck back out of it....

Has motor been rebuilt or freshened up recently? If its a engine from a 1,500hp sled puller it has been ran Hard for 2 or 3 seasons then we all know it will need to be checked over.

More pictures and specs on engine and build would really help also.

No one said it didn't cost that much. Same as buying a brand new truck.....good luck selling out a day later and get even to what you payed for it.

I personally just sold last week a brand new full built 2004.5 Dodge 2500 1000hp 4x4 truck that i had around 50k into it but i only got $23,500 for because you can never get what you put into a truck back out of it....

Has motor been rebuilt or freshened up recently? If its a engine from a 1,500hp sled puller it has been ran Hard for 2 or 3 seasons then we all know it will need to be checked over.

More pictures and specs on engine and build would really help also.

Yes the engine is a fresh rebuild, new pistons, new head, bearings, sorry to hear you lost so much $ on your sale, mine can rot in the corner of the shop before I sell it for 20 grand

Put it on eBay maybe somebody on there is looking for their own personal redneck Ferrari. Or pull the motor and put in a stock motor and sell it for $15.

He had the truck on ebay and i was the only bidder on it at $10,000 but the reserve was not meet, i wouldn't have even bothered bidding if i knew seller wanted 40k for it.
I think realistically you could get maybe get 20k for this truck if you found right buyer but getting 40k for it probably won't happen, just my opinion though.
It is a nice truck though so don't get me wrong i would love to have it, but 40k is just not realistic on what you can get out of a built street truck without and real specs or data on it.

a brand new member selling a truck for $40,000 with no real pictures, no dyno sheets, and no proof of the parts?

Those are "real" pictures. I reread my post to make sure it was there, my cell phone number is on the post, and nope its not for sale for 10, 20 or 30 grand, it is 40,000, so for the guy that doesn't have diarrhea of the keyboard he can call me and I will have a conversation about what the truck has. Reminder serious inquires only. Also, if you need to go to the bank and get a loan to buy a truck like this you should maybe look for a new hobby

$40k for a 10 year old truck that is built to be useless and you wont take a dime less......seriously? Did your wife tell you to sell it and this is how you appeased her?

It is nice, good luck.....

How about if you haven't even had or built a roller engine you can't make comments complaining about the price? LOL

Last edited:
How well does this 2wd hotrod handle? Does it spin the tires when you roll into the throttle at 40 MPH, 50 MPH, 60 MPH? Does it have traction bars or anything to help it hook up?

No offense, but my POS 2wd with less than 700 HP at the wheels has more power than you can reliably hook on the street till past the 75 MPH speed limit. With 1100 HP on tap, I'd assume it still gets ugly-uncontrollable sideways at 100+ MPH.

I'd be careful who you sell it to, you might get slapped with manslaughter charges when someone opens it up at 120 MPH and loses control and kills themselves and caravan full of children.

As far as wicked burnouts, with just less than 600 HP, this truck has enough power to fully tach-out the motor in overdrive in 3 seconds. Unless you build a motor to rev to 6000 rpm, or add taller gear ratios, you can't use more than 600 HP for a burnout.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7f-HSh3KH8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7f-HSh3KH8[/ame]

So I guess there are only two reasons to build a 2wd truck with 1100 HP:
1. Because you can
2. Dyno Queen

So why did you build an 1100 HP 2wd truck and why are you selling it?

I really hope you get 40K for that truck. It will be a sure sign that the Recession is over....

Let's leave it at this....it's a gorgeous truck the owner feels is worth 40 grand. The market will probably prove otherwise but that's what it's worth to him so it's his decision to keep it for anything less.
I wouldn't sell mine for less than 40K either.

If you can't respect that then just bow outta this thread. if you have an offer he might consider...shoot it to the man. All he can do is say no.

And to the guys that think he's new....LOL....wrong.

Back