FOR SALE 1996 cummins with twins

not to poke my head but...

I have to say that I am very disappointed in all of people's offensive behavior. But my main concern happens to be...

Before you guys believe my truck is what it is you would,

1. need a dyno sheet
2. reciepts for all of parts, work done
3. need to have a video of it floored on you tube

Really?????

I can understand that there is some skepticism of what could possibly be in a person's truck. But don't you think that this is a little much? I have had many cummins trucks and can speculate the kind of work done to them just by driving and looking at it. My truck may not be the cleanest cummins truck but I can tell you one thing it does the job I have asked of it. I bought my truck used also and partially got burned but I just pulled my pants up and ate it. All I have to say is let a person sell a vehicle without ridicule. He sells it, he sells it, he doesn't, he doesn't. If you say that you want to help a friend out just PM them of you bad findings

You can put anything in your signature that you want. Whether it is true or not doesn't bother most people unless you start talking smack. Some people overinflate their signatures, some people omit things:smirk:. Put simply, no one is getting ripped by you BSing you signature... BSing a sales description is a different story.

Get it. Got it. Good.

You can put anything in your signature that you want. Whether it is true or not doesn't bother most people unless you start talking smack. Some people overinflate their signatures, some people omit things:smirk:. Put simply, no one is getting ripped by you BSing you signature... BSing a sales description is a different story.

Get it. Got it. Good.

Thank you come again!!!!!!!!!!!

Back