FOR SALE 1996 cummins with twins

m_1c98c9c43cf866c1307e57b2ec4e224a.jpg

haha devin Nice MYSPACE!

hi i'm devin.
i drive a big black dodge.
I'm Single

DTG | MySpace

Status and MoodDTG well big week ahead. hanging with my freind manana then Ft. Hood Friday thru Sunday then Ft. Carson Sunday night til Tuesday night.
Posted 20 seconds ago DTG no
Posted at 2:02 PM Feb 20 from Mobile DTG no
Mood: lonely Posted at 2:01 PM Feb 20 from Mobile DTG i love guys need to fInd me one to take of me
Mood: lonely Posted at 12:40 PM Feb 20 from Mobile DTG had fun. i hate being sick tho
Mood: lonely Posted at 11:43 PM Feb

Lol Curtis. I hope I see that piece when I go to MO this summer for training. I'd like to congradulate you on being the biggest c\/nt on CompD.

I just read your other remarks. And ya all my pics of me with girls are not on there. Cause keeping many girls around to let you poke them is pretty hard. Can't let them find about each you prick. And pimp skittle is an inside joke you dumb fuk. And no I'll in a M916A3 in Missouri training for the Army again. So suck that dick face.

nothing is wrong with the motor... we drove it probably 50 or 60 miles and never made any oil or water... i think it blow a gasket and they didnt flush it real well

nothing is wrong with the motor... we drove it probably 50 or 60 miles and never made any oil or water... i think it blow a gasket and they didnt flush it real well

What do you mean by they didnt flush it real well? Are the bearings noisy? Is it missing yet? Have you pulled the head to verify a blown gasket? Any unusual exhaust vapors? He sold it as having a miss but your saying nothing is wrong with the engine now so what was fixed on it since you got it?

Who said it was missing??

What do you mean by they didnt flush it real well? Are the bearings noisy? Is it missing yet? Have you pulled the head to verify a blown gasket? Any unusual exhaust vapors? He sold it as having a miss but your saying nothing is wrong with the engine now so what was fixed on it since you got it?

its not missing, runs very well, its not puting oil in the water or puting water in the oil, havnt had time to pull the motor apart yet, I'm wanting to sell the truck in largest parts that i can ( trans, motor 24V, rolling)...I am thinkin of putting that motor (12V) in my red truck and pulling it again... if someone would give me 6500 i would sell the whole thing

Located in Illinois

Back