nadm east coast nationals

If all of you actually knew what it took to put on a sled pull. You can never have everything perfect, especially the first event at a new location. I think everything went pretty smoothly.

X2. And also I'd like to think that most of the people complaining know everything about dirt and geology. But I'd be wrong. Gene and his 'crew' did an excellent job making that track 'truck worthy' in the short amount of time they did with the materials and tools they had. To all the naysayers, "BITE ME".

Yes Adam, every where I ever pulled, you could move the sled with the cone, or have somebody wave the sled over to where you want it.

Your posts are fine, with good suggestions.

I didnt know we were allowed to move the cone????? I just thought we were all like a herd of sheep :poke:

If it is there again I can see the track getting better. But it is not the norm for "nationals" to stay at the same place.

I am not suprised the puller count was down. I know a lot of pullers (myself included) that stayed home. I could drive 5 hours and get to pull on a so so track and not learn much. Even though the track was iffy I would be sure the show was well run . Or I could have stayed local and pulled on a track where I knew what I was in for. I stayed local. Tried a new setup and was pleased. :rockwoot: I would have a lot more pleased if I would have remebered to turn my lift pump in the pulloff though!:doh: Oh well I learned what I needed to for my next points hook.

Make a track pokeing device and you can learn anything you want about any track!!$.02

Back