nadm east coast nationals

tryblue

I just wanted to thank nadm for a good event. Its a shame the owners wouldn't work with us a little more on a few things. Oh well. Track turned out pretty decent. Great weather. overall a good time. We got a check in the 2.6 class and found some weak links good deal. Also had a photo shoot sat. morning with Dworld. Can't wait to see the feature coming this winter. thanks again

i will agree track wasnt "great" for the WS class the starting line was a ~1" of mud easy.

it did get better towards the end. when i hooked between SS and MOD class.

that was the worst track i have run on this year ! and why didnt they roll the super street class

Even with the rolling, the 2 mod trucks ripped huge ruts in that track. The starting line was pretty soft.

SS would have certainly benefited from rolling.

Video will be up in the next few days, got to edit upload first. I did not get everyone, but I did get quite a few.

Because after working that dirt for 2 weeks, we knew if you kept rolling, it turned to concrete.
The sleds tires were barely cutting a track going over the start line. How soft can that be?
Keep in mind Disturbed wanted us to add sand to that track before he even saw it!!!

Maybe if more than 2 pullers would move the sled cone... just a thought.

WS was a little soft, sorry, but thats why your class ran first, to run the track in.

Brandon Swanson didn't seem to have any trouble winning two classes.

Its part of pulling, adapt to changing condition's or lose.

But thanks for coming out 4 hours at the last minute so you could complain Cooper!! You are the best!!!:hehe::hehe:

Because after working that dirt for 2 weeks, we knew if you kept rolling, it turned to concrete.
The sleds tires were barely cutting a track going over the start line. How soft can that be?my foot sank 1/4" in the mud and the packer left 1/2" tracks.
Keep in mind Disturbed wanted us to add sand to that track before he even saw it!!!

Maybe if more than 2 pullers would move the sled cone... just a thought.hows that work? just go up and move it as the sled is coming back for you hook?

WS was a little soft, sorry, but thats why your class ran first, to run the track in. could have set the track in with the dozer draging the sled..... just a thought. seen this with tactors at other pull just and idea.

Brandon Swanson didn't seem to have any trouble winning two classes. thought he won the clean diesel

Its part of pulling, adapt to changing condition's or lose.thats any compettion

But thanks for coming out 4 hours at the last minute so you could complain Cooper!! You are the best!!!:hehe::hehe:
cooper
dont know if those STS would have helped or not thanks for getting back with me the day of the event after offerring them almost week prior. :poke: :hehe:

sounds like we need to serve waaaaaaa-burgers and french cries in the future!!! lol if the tracks were the same everywhere, the same people would win everytime. its all about set-up baby!

The sleds tires were barely cutting a track going over the start line. How soft can that be?

Maybe if more than 2 pullers would move the sled cone... just a thought.

WS was a little soft, sorry, but thats why your class ran first, to run the track in.

Brandon Swanson didn't seem to have any trouble winning two classes.

Its part of pulling, adapt to changing condition's or lose.

Yea, i know, but you said clay that is top soil were we come from:hehe: Excelent job nun the less!:rockwoot:

Same old same old....someone makes a comment and you have to get all defensive about it.

No one dare question the King, huh?

Same old same old....someone makes a comment and you have to get all defensive about it.

No one dare question the King, huh?

Absolutely Not!! He questioned, I answered!! If you dont want an answer dont ask the question.

Should just title the thread, complaints because I lost or Im bored.

That is clay , boys, different texture than you have seen, or color yes, but it is definitely not topsoil.

How soft can that be?my foot sank 1/4" in the mud and the packer left 1/2" tracks.

A couple spots early on in the first class, yes, but it tightened right up. I told you WS was track fodder.

Maybe if more than 2 pullers would move the sled cone... Hows that work? just go up and move it as the sled is coming back for you hook?

YES!! Should I address that at the drivers meeting? I never thought to before, remind me next time.

could have set the track in with the dozer dragging the sled..... just a thought. seen this with tactors at other pull just and idea.

Using a dozer for that is not good, but good point.

Brandon Swanson didn't seem to have any trouble winning two classes. thought he won the clean diesel.

No he won 2.6 and 2.8, he lost clean Diesel, not clean enough. Judges were all hard cases.

If all of you actually knew what it took to put on a sled pull. You can never have everything perfect, especially the first event at a new location. I think everything went pretty smoothly.

Back