Wicked Powerstoke Sled Pulling video. Best running 7.3 out there

he spent a week down at swamps and they are good friends so id say so.. but not for sure.. i know that he gets alot of stuff off of them

dave and Jonanthan at swamps are real good guys, and hard to beat when it comes to pulling with 7.3's :rockwoot:

too bad it didnt get a clean run last night

He didnt even get to pull it. Jeff Bowling had to (rieserts engine builder) because people turned us and Riesert in for drinkin.. So the sherriffs came and werent going to let either guy pull. Some how Riesert passed a breath alizer test and he pulled Kevin didnt so we had jeff run it.

He didnt even get to pull it. Jeff Bowling had to (rieserts engine builder) because people turned us and Riesert in for drinkin.. So the sherriffs came and werent going to let either guy pull. Some how Riesert passed a breath alizer test and he pulled Kevin didnt so we had jeff run it.

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

No pun intended Joe, but I think he might already have you. That pull was the closest I've seen a 7.3 come to beating the caliber of Duramax's and Cummins that were ahead of him. Jon put not quite 20ft on him, Brandon just 10ft, and Mason right there behind Brandon. These three competitors are usually in the top 10 where ever they go Scheids, ITPA, etc.

Again by no means am I trying to degrade your efforts, but this truck will haul the mail.

John

Joe,

I might have to retract this statement. I was told he was shooting propane at Tampico? I didn't get to see the first of the pull or check the truck out in the pits though. Even if he was, still a good runnin' 7.3L. Bryan, see if you can talk him into coming to Martin County with you.

John

wow what kinda loser drinks to the point they can't pass the blow and go at a hook and plan on hookin :bang and we wonder why we have problems like TS

wow what kinda loser drinks to the point they can't pass the blow and go at a hook and plan on hookin :bang and we wonder why we have problems like TS

or you have a few beers and some fat chicks that came with one of the crappy running trucks runs and tells

and id say your probably as stuck up as those fat heifers were. Have a nice day

yeah who are the losers?????? *bdh* it is so the fat girls fault not the drunks :bang

Back