Highest Hp VP44

Our friend TJ Bauer put 906 down on spray last year at innovatives dyno day. I'll try to get specs

Sent by my Nexus powered by this (╯°□°)╯

Cool thread!!!

Swapped in an intercooler and punched the sticks to Mach 6+ and it makes a solid 630 now compared to what is in the sig.

I just saw where his wife (I assume) posted that on FB: Incompatible Browser | Facebook

dyno.jpg

This what your talking about? More info and vids on page 15.

Our friend TJ Bauer put 906 down on spray last year at innovatives dyno day. I'll try to get specs

Sent by my Nexus powered by this (╯°□°)╯

I believe that was when he was using a s366 and 6x .016 injectors (I think) and Quad 4k box.
I think he was using the beta4 tune I gavehim but I could be wrong onthat too.

Also, add my name to those lists. I made 596/1106 on a SOVP

Last edited:
So what's it take to get on the bottom of the list, 450? I might just have to dyno this weekend to see if I can make it

That will be with an he351cw and S475 with 7x.012 injectors from Ducky.

I do not have aftermarket valve springs yet, what should I keep my boost below to avoid floating valves?

I wish I could turn 3800 lol. I'm having trouble with my fueling cutting out/stutter like its hitting a rev limiter right around 3000 in 4th and 5th. I still haven't found settings on the quad adrenaline that plays nice at higher rpms with my injectors.

So to clarify, I can hit 70psi, I should not worry about floating the valves on a dyno at 70psi on a 24v?

You will know if you can't, that stutter is what mine was doing on the highway until i replaced valve springs with 110's...

Back