Highest Hp VP44

467/977 HE351 150 hp injectors TST PM3/Smarty/powerpuck 4" turbo back w/6" mitre cut bhaf shibby grid heater delete 165 ad II "built" trans with triple disc converter

Last edited:
Bullseye Power is having a dyno day on the 26th, will have some new numbers then. Stainless diesel will have Johnny's truck there aswell.

I did 744 @1406 on Dans Diesel's dyno today. SOVP, SB66, 84 pill on a Zex kit. Didn't make power where it should have. Still got a little more to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like where in the RPM it made the power. It seemed a little high. I know of a dyno that I could use for a day or two that I'm going to play with.

It has gone 684 on fuel. Didn't make any fuel only runs since I already had a base line and the only thing I added was a bottle.

Update. Last night I was able to do 768hp sovp and small shot.

I did 561/986 with HRVP with no added electronics and 636/1100 with Adrenalin turned up on lvl 5 and pump untapped. Could have done more with pump tapped but it was a fresh build and I didn't want to push it.

744 was on Dans Diesel dyno and 768 was done on a dyno jet in Midland. Humidity was under 10% and it was about 1:30 in the morning. Small shot. Zex kit with an 83 pill in it.

Last edited:
Yeah I have been sent pictures but haven't been able to get ahold of my own copy. I'm pretty excited about it.

Back