Leveling kit

A couple things to keep in mind if you do go with the 2" leveling kit:
1) With a stock track bar, your axle is only going to be ~0.5" biased to one side.
2) Lots of aftermarket track bars are more flexible that stock and/or use a tie rod end that doesn't last in salty areas. Most death wobble on 2nd gens are caused from loose track bars.
3) You'll have to significantly adjust your caster to accommodate.
4) Longer control arms are pretty much needed if you want good ride quality.

For the reverse level you need 2" blocks, 1hr of time (eight nuts) and that's about it.

Probably won't hurt anyway. I've been running a single battery for about 11 yrs now. 9 yrs on a group 27 odyssey, last two on a generic group 31 my old neighbor gave me. Other plus is it frees up a ton of room on the right side of the engine bay, for multiple turbos or anything else you want. Im still single turbo, so I've just run my intake up behind the headlight.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Probably won't hurt anyway. I've been running a single battery for about 11 yrs now. 9 yrs on a group 27 odyssey, last two on a generic group 31 my old neighbor gave me. Other plus is it frees up a ton of room on the right side of the engine bay, for multiple turbos or anything else you want. Im still single turbo, so I've just run my intake up behind the headlight.

Single battery with cold starts in Ohio?? Or is this just a summer truck

Can you show a picture of that?

Dumb rookie question: Would converting to single WalMart Lithium battery and losing that 100lbs help out?

I’m in the dark on too many chassis steering science

Honestly I would think the difference would be negligible but it may hurt because more weight tends to ease the ride out but that is more for leafs who knows with coils and I'm not knowledgeable with heavier bumpers with what difference those make. That would give you an idea. I will say that I removed the passenger battery and went to a Northstar group 31 as I upgraded my battery cables and wanted to save money on buying the passenger side cables and for more room later on for activities. I could not remember a difference in ride I just also like the slight benefit of not having as much weight to bend my front axle.

I'll have to get a picture tomorrow, at work now. But yes in the winter too, the old odyssey even started after work, unplugged, with sub-zero highs even. Full synthetic oil does seem to help it crank easier though. Only time I've ever had issues starting in the cold was unplugged with dying battery(s).

I'll have to get a picture tomorrow, at work now. But yes in the winter too, the old odyssey even started after work, unplugged, with sub-zero highs even. Full synthetic oil does seem to help it crank easier though. Only time I've ever had issues starting in the cold was unplugged with dying battery(s).

ill keep that in mind,im planning on relocating the batteries under the bed when i do the fummins swap. be nice to just have 1 under there

Few days late on pictures. There's a couple extra wires to the alternator from an overcharging issue that I never removed. Now on the neighbor that gave me the group 31 battery, he put two in his truck, and said he had to get longer bolts for the battery hold down. Ones on my truck were fine.
c187efe9fcc0b4eb6e979047a8d8fc31.jpg
311d607c0f91dcee06b142c1ed9b3aa3.jpg
cd9c5ef88b8db2e433427e867fba8fcb.jpg
8688014751a1dd3f5965aebfc9b544ea.jpg

Back