EFI Live Cummins fastest stock turbo and injector times

Key here is "stock appearing" in the work stock. If you ain't cheating, you ain't tryin'!

these arent cheater chargers.. I work and tune on the trucks..lol theres nothing that great out for a cummins stock turbo that will pass stock appearing where we pull... they frown upon and batmowheel yet alone a bigger exhaust housing and a cheetah charger..these arent dmaxs

these arent cheater chargers.. I work and tune on the trucks..lol theres nothing that great out for a cummins stock turbo that will pass stock appearing where we pull... they frown upon and batmowheel yet alone a bigger exhaust housing and a cheetah charger..these arent dmaxs

You can still touch it up, every little bit helps even if it is small flow changes. Add a modded CP3 and/or injectors you can push the power limits of the stock turbo at the cost of EGT's. Not really usable for most people, but perfect for those looking to get all they can for a few seconds during a workstock pull!!

Great numbers, no doubt! Not knocking that. Sometimes info can be misleading though.

More usable HP, whats not to love about EFILive on a cummins??

Last edited:
That seems crazy fast for a stock turbo and stock injectors to me. Everyone's always talking about how quick the duramax is stock(ish)....seems like all the hype is related to the difference in stock transmission and the ability to tune with EFI Live.

160 MPa = 23,206 psi

fastest stock duramax (stock turbo, stock injectors, stock single cp3) is 12.0 @ 109

Not trying to start a cummins vs duramax war. Both are great trucks and both have pros and cons ( I have driven both). But it seems like the dodge might have been making a tad more power than the duramax. 107mph vs 109mph with the difference in weight and 60' times.

There is a couple guys running 12.2X's @ 111 mph but they didnt cut near the 60' times that the 12.00 run did. All these are stock turbo, stock injector, stock single cp3 trucks.

Id trade my truck tomorrow for a 6.7 cummins. Those things are rowdy once they let a nice EFI Live tune max them out.

There is a couple guys running 12.2X's @ 111 mph but they didnt cut near the 60' times that the 12.00 run did. All these are stock turbo, stock injector, stock single cp3 trucks.

Id trade my truck tomorrow for a 6.7 cummins. Those things are rowdy once they let a nice EFI Live tune max them out.

which model duramax is making these runs LBZ or what?

That 60ft seems outrageous.. I mean 10 sec trucks barely cut that.. plus at that mph id say its a reg cab.

That 60ft seems outrageous.. I mean 10 sec trucks barely cut that.. plus at that mph id say its a reg cab.

it is a reg cab and has had alot of time spent on it getting the suspension dialed in. the guy in 2nd has an extended cab and ran 12.05 @ 109

Is there a top stock cummins list anywhere?

Is there a top stock cummins list anywhere?

THIS is the top stock cummins list! Before EFI Live, I don't think many people pushed stock (cummins) trucks that far.

There is a top 50 list for cummins and the slowest one on there is a 10.43 :evil

Also, sorry to derail this already derailed thread, but almost all the top 50 fastest duramaxes are LB7's. Any particular reason?

Last edited:
All the fastest dmax's are lb7....as to why, I just say cause they're better lol. I don't know the real reason. Only major changes between the LLY and LB7 are the voltages that the injectors work off of. The LB7 is the highest out of all of them.

The cummins list is full of prostreet trucks too isn't it? Nearly the entire dmax 50 list is full sized trucks that were originally equipped with a dmax.

Ryan kerr.. a buddie of mine. Had a stick truck with efi only and a dd make 527 on dyno.. sucks cant take it to the track cause of stick but its a monster... turns 35's and 20's in 4th like nothing..lol

Back