Bully Dog / ODRA Dyno Day Sat. March 15th

we are just messing with you newbie! Chill out!

Let's get this thread back on topic!

Are alot of pickups expected at this event?

Bully Dog / ODRA Dyno Day Saturday, March 15th.

There will be 3 Classes to compete in.
Street (0-450hp)
Super Street (451-800hp)
Unlimited (801 and up)

2700 Old Alton Rd.
Denton, TX. 76210

Doors open 8:00am

More details to follow!!!

thats awfully early:shake:

but im down!

there hasn't been many at the Odra dynos I've been to, didn't know if more would show since its at bullydog

ODRA stuff is probably a little more people than the 5E Diesel Innovations dyno...ya know, the dyno event where your truck did 543hp!

I wanna try and make this. it was good seeing everyone again over the weekend. We had lots of fun! Im gunna have to keep my son going to these things that way when he gets old enough, he'll be the lil man out there whooping up on everyone. hahaha (maybe, i hope). And yes, there are normally alot of people at the ODRA/5E Diesel events. Would like to see some new people run their trucks every now and then. It's getting to where it's the same trucks, (not that it's a bad thing). I LIKE TO SEE NEW THINGS AND MORE POWER ON THE TRUCKS. and we all love that diesel smoke!!!

SEE YA GUYS AND GALS

(PLAY NICE)

SHAUNA KAY:shake:

Thanks Phil for giving me a heads up on this one. I'll definitely try to be there. If I can get my gas on by then it could be interesting.

Since bullydog is a sponsor on the car we will be there with the car on display , It probabley wont be runing yet but it should be close

I've been going to ODRA events for a couple of years now. Micah and them always put on a helluva show and they are a great bunch of guys.

Back