Bully Dog / ODRA Dyno Day Sat. March 15th

P3150705-1.jpg

P3150706-1.jpg

P3150707-1.jpg

P3150719.jpg

i have ALOT more pics but im not going to post them all so if you have a special request or wanna see your truck just let me know and then i will post or email them to you!

One thing I noticed was the amount of chevy's and fords at this dyno. Seemed to be more of them than normal. Kinda cool to see some of them come out of the wood work.

All i know is i am sun burnt lake a champ, i mean blisters on my cheeks that if i popped i could fill a glass up. It was well worth it. :bang

All i know is i am sun burnt lake a champ, i mean blisters on my cheeks that if i popped i could fill a glass up. It was well worth it. :bang

LOL, Dude, You should SEE me. Like a freaking Racoon with the Oakley M-Frame outline and everything. :eek:

I don't even want to know what they are going to say at work tomorrow! Oh well, It isn't the first time :D

LOL, Dude, You should SEE me. Like a freaking Racoon with the Oakley M-Frame outline and everything. :eek:

I don't even want to know what they are going to say at work tomorrow! Oh well, It isn't the first time :D

This is true. i woke up this morning and my eyes where almost swollen shut. went to church looking like a red walrus with sideburns. people where looking at me knowing that i went wrong somewhere.

Yea the Dyno was a blast with a good turnout. I was a bit dissapointed with my results and confused with the power it put out. I figured it would put out more than 434 h.p

I decided to drive a little further that night up to denton and I was shocked that I ran a 8.62 at 78 mph with a 1.7 60 ft. So I am lost what to expect from my truck because there is no way that 434 h.p would push my truck into the 8's.Ill get my liftpump and turbo with some headstuds on before buda hopefully and make a decent pull

One thing I noticed was the amount of chevy's and fords at this dyno. Seemed to be more of them than normal. Kinda cool to see some of them come out of the wood work.

i noticed that as well, especially with the DMAX turnout, would LOVE to see a few more of those!:rockwoot:

Cody,

Yea, we thought the Dyno might be off, but I had at least 3 Guys that had Dyno'ed at OTHER Dyno's and pulled within 10HP of thier other Dyno's.

Did you ever get to put it on there again?

Yea I put it on again at the very end and it only ran at 434 h.p compared to 432 h.p So i dont know what the deal was. I drove about 60 miles then went to the track and didnt even let the truck kool off and the first pass of the night was a 8.74 spinning in 4wd then my second was 8.62 still spinning. I am begining to wonder if my truck is just lossing alot of power in 4th gear because of the shortage of fuel without the lift pump

Back