Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Hahaha thanks! And glad the number worked out!

Today this happened
3a9a54a82628b21bbe596c2a2b1c2d97.jpg

Sent from my flashscan v2

Saw some more pics on bookface. That is one hell of a piece man. Very nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your mountain coal dealers can. Pikeville, Corbin, hazard. Walker (which is us now) maybe Carter but not sure on them.
We had a lot of old knowledge leave the company. Not sure about the other dealers.
Its shameful but I've never even seen one.

Where are you from? Not many people know about these little towns unless you're from that area.

Didn't even see that. Mine had the period correct green bug shield on it when I got it, talk about something sticking out.

Where are you from? Not many people know about these little towns unless you're from that area.
Kentucky. I didn't mean to be indistinct. I thought Faulkner might know where I was speaking of since he seemed familiar with SoE Ohio.

I try not to associate my company on here because I'm a bit of an idiot/ass on the site but I work for Whayne Supply Company which is in the middle of Eastern coal. We have branches in those locations of 13 total. They have people who would be familiar with brake savers.
We are a subsidiary of Boyd LLC which now encompasses Walker machinery, also in the middle of the Eastern coal field.

I'd walk right past that 359 to the A model with my sack of cash given the choice, that's a peach of a 359 don't get me wrong, but I've been on the lookout for a big hood A ever since I sold my 359.

I'd walk right past that 359 to the A model with my sack of cash given the choice, that's a peach of a 359 don't get me wrong, but I've been on the lookout for a big hood A ever since I sold my 359.

It's for sale... Go get it

Bre, it sounds like you have something shorting the 5V ref as it changes temp. It's not throwing a light?

Nope. And when I stopped, I never shut the truck off. Stayed running the whole time. For the first 2-3 minutes you put it to work. It's a solid running well over 30psi truck. After, less than 30 below 1500rpm and while it's still runs ok, it's not how it has been.

Kentucky. I didn't mean to be indistinct. I thought Faulkner might know where I was speaking of since he seemed familiar with SoE Ohio.

I try not to associate my company on here because I'm a bit of an idiot/ass on the site but I work for Whayne Supply Company which is in the middle of Eastern coal. We have branches in those locations of 13 total. They have people who would be familiar with brake savers.
We are a subsidiary of Boyd LLC which now encompasses Walker machinery, also in the middle of the Eastern coal field.

I figured you were. I grew up just over the state line from Pikeville in Wise County VA. Tiny town you've probably never heard of, Big Stone Gap.

I figured you were. I grew up just over the state line from Pikeville in Wise County VA. Tiny town you've probably never heard of, Big Stone Gap.
Heard of it but never ventured there. I grew up just northwest of Jellico Mountain on I75 and moved to bowling Green for work.
Seems like a popular trail system runs through big stone gap

What department do u work in at whayne? I buy parts there from time to time when I don't wanna drive to Thompson Cat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back