Do not read if the "LORD" offends you.

Can you send us 5 chrome ones for our race trucks?

TS Performance
5425 Nashville Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101

Thank you

Two for me Smoken for Jesus or Diesels for Jesus if you have any. Where do i send the money?

Joel Johnson
PO Box 63
Sturgis, SD 57785

this is a great idea ive been trying to think of a way to share Christ through my truck and this is perfect i would definitely like one.
-Cody

I'd like two as well. I'd like to pay something for them, or shipping, this has got to be adding up the $$$ for you.

Dave

I applaud you for your efforts! I will definately run one of your stickers on my race truck! It is nice to see like minded people on here.

Zach Hamilton

The chrome stickers are different, they are 3/4 inch high and 8 inches long. It simply says "Diesels for Christ", in slant KaBlam font. These are for sale for actual production cost of $9.50 a piece shipped to you. PM me if interested and I will send you a paypal address. I also have a few white ovals with red font that are 6"x6" at request of a member. These are available for $7.50 a piece shipped. Let me know what else you want and I will work on it. T-shirts are being worked on but now I believe production is to high$, estimates are around $16.00 a piece. Still working on that! I am tring to get picture of chrome decal up but won't post for some reason. Thanks to all!

I got my stickers a couple of weeks ago but thought they are a little small, now I see that you have these. Do you have any pictures of them that you could post up? Keep up the good work!!! Your in my prayers!

Back