Do not read if the "LORD" offends you.

The stickers that are being made simply say Diesels for Christ with DfC over that, kinda like a obx sticker if anyone has seen that. They are Lime green with red letters, to grab attention! pm me with different decals you want and I will sell them at cost. You name the phrase and color and my man will get it done. The lime green will also let the brotherhood be noticed. If anyone gets decals and not happy, let me know, I will do my best to fix it. This idea will be on a website shortly! Would love to have some decals at Redneck Nationals to hand out, any one want to try this? I can't make it due to wife giving birth Monday. If someone is willing to simply have decals on hand for this, let me know and I will send some to you!

I will have a group made in chrome. The 1st group is already ordered, the 2nd group will be chrome! I will post when chrome ones are ready!

The stickers that are being made simply say Diesels for Christ with DfC over that, kinda like a obx sticker if anyone has seen that. They are Lime green with red letters, to grab attention! pm me with different decals you want and I will sell them at cost. You name the phrase and color and my man will get it done. The lime green will also let the brotherhood be noticed. If anyone gets decals and not happy, let me know, I will do my best to fix it. This idea will be on a website shortly! Would love to have some decals at Redneck Nationals to hand out, any one want to try this? I can't make it due to wife giving birth Monday. If someone is willing to simply have decals on hand for this, let me know and I will send some to you!

First off congrats on the soon to be baby!!!! They are such a blessing.

This is a great idea you have and it's very encouraging to see on a diesel forum. This support for CHRIST is hard to come by these days.

One soul saved is worth all the money in the world, even more yet! My whole life has changed since i came to know Christ, and i wouldent have changed it for anything. I will pray for this org or brotherhood you have going because it's foundation is rock solid!

GOD Bless you.

Just a update, the first 250 stickers have shipped out. The next group are due in anyday! If you have not recieved yours, it is on the way. Thanks

Got mine today, I'll contact you later about another round for me. Thanks a lot for this, I got asked a LOT of questions in 30 min, seems to be working!!!

I got mine and will "install" in the AM. Thanks for this wonderful idea and taking the time and $ to do this.

Hand written envelope, must have taken a while to send all those out.

Great idea! NADM would be happy to offer you a free booth at every event to pass out the decals or if you send us some we will put them out at registration!

Congratulations to you and your wife on the childbirth!:clap::clap:

RK

Thanks to everyone. 500 stickers have shipped so far, idea seems to be doing what it was designed for! If anyone needs any let me know.

Thanks to everyone. 500 stickers have shipped so far, idea seems to be doing what it was designed for! If anyone needs any let me know.

Hey man, I know you're busy with this, but I'd LOVE two 6 inch stickers but with a white bg...I'll get in contact later, and I will pay you. I've gotten so much attention at school with them, I just need 'em bigger

Back