Firepunk Dirt Drags

Zspires94

10551668_759027997469504_5225895109559190639_o.jpg

I'll be ther with my family...... And bringing a few other car/truck loads of people too!

Hopefully racing in the Manual class with the Powerwagon!

Beat me to the punch Zach, already have received an overwhelming response of competitors and spectators planning on making the trip!

We are also planning a Comp D cookout at the shop Sunday night. Spread the word, and we hope to see everyone in two weeks!

Lavon

Here's the most recent update:

300' Dirt Track
Gates Open at 9am
Open Test and Tune 10am-12:30pm
Eliminations start at 1pm
Food and Drink Consessions will be on site

Magazine coverage is confirmed. Dyno still waiting on confirmation.

Race equipment provided by Koi Racing

Classes and Rules:
Modified Diesel: This class is for the hottest street diesels competing for top honors, there are no engine/turbo restrictions for this class, yet designed for street trucks, Diesel tube chassis vehicles prohibited

2WD/Manual: This is a Diesel Class for all 2wd and 4x4 Manual transmission cars/trucks.

Stock Diesel: Stock Turbo and no smoke. We accept a puff of smoke on launch but no dark/heavy smoke. No other rules, Nitrous is allowed. Test and Tune is encouraged so we can tell you if your smoke is too excessive before eliminations.

Open Class: Street Registration required, Gas, Diesel, Car, Truck, etc. Bring your mustang or your minivan(if its fast : )

ATV Class: We will split the quads, bikes and snowmobiles if there are enough entrees, otherwise, its heads up racing.

Any questions email lavon @ Firepunk or
Call the office at 614 733 3744

Man too bad I work. Maybe next year when I actually have the truck together we could make the venture out. It sounds like a ton of fun toss the quad in the back of the truck then run em both.

Lots of questions coming in on the stock turbo class.

The stock turbo class is designed to give a guy without a full build a class to come out and play. We are enforcing the low/no smoke to encourage guys to see how fast you can go with a clean running setup. Last year was a blast, lots of FAST passes with stock turbo and barely a whisper of smoke. Its fun to see the progression of tuning advancements.

Toops is bringing the dyno to the event, $80 for 3 pulls. Dyno over 1000HP and Firepunk will pay your entree fee, 1st Place Wins a Trophy!

Define tube chassis :pop:

Here's the most recent update:

Classes and Rules:
Modified Diesel: This class is for the hottest street diesels competing for top honors, there are no engine/turbo restrictions for this class, yet designed for street trucks, Diesel tube chassis vehicles prohibited

Do you call your truck a Tube chassis? I don't. Were trying to regulate something like Merchant's Tube Chassis Rail with a Duramax coming in and competing with full bodied trucks.

Back