top 2.6 truck at schieds?

winning 2.6 truck? state?

• Total voters
Ha, still no respect for the MO boys. Not even wasting my time voting. Thats any easy one. 2 of the top 2.6 trucks out there are from MO and not even a mention in it. What a shame!!

forgive me for my ignorance... 1 mo truck in the top 26 last year out of 89 qaulifying gives you the right to make a mockery?

Diesel Extravaganza 2008 Truck Pull Finals

Ok so since we talking the previous years. Lets go back 6 years ago when the top ten was 8 MO trucks. Were talking about this year. Check out your results buddy!! TS=MO NADM=MOx2 with another MO boy at a close 2nd. But lets talk about last year at Scheids only where it didn't matter how good of a truck you had, all that matters is you pulled last. Weird how the last 20 trucks continued to beat each other each time. :kick: Scheids didn't prove crap last year as far as power and performance. Put Brandon Bowersock last to hook in Scheids last year and he wins by 20 feet.

Jason Beasley-Scheids 5th last year
DHRA 1st last year
TS- 1st this year

Ben Duvall- NADM RPM Fest-1st this year
NADM Springfield Jamboree-1st this year

Kevin Glover-NADM Springfield Jambo-2nd this year
NADM/SHOW ME SMOKERS EVENT-1st this year

Only guy to beat Ben is Kevin. Only guy to beat Kevin is Ben. But nevermind them MO boys. Wesley Wade had to be spraying NOS. Noway he could put 10ft on 2nd place :hehe:

Last edited:
Ok so since we talking the previous years. Lets go back 6 years ago when the top ten was 8 MO trucks. Were talking about this year. Check out your results buddy!! TS=MO NADM=MOx2 with another MO boy at a close 2nd. But lets talk about last year at Scheids only where it didn't matter how good of a truck you had, all that matters is you pulled last. Weird how the last 20 trucks continued to beat each other each time. :kick: Scheids didn't prove crap last year as far as power and performance. Put Brandon Bowersock last to hook in Scheids last year and he wins by 20 feet.

6 years ago the top 8 trucks were from MO? There are some great running trucks in MO but can you really say the top 8 were from MO?

I will say I expect a big finish for a certain 2.6 truck in MO this year at scheids!

I recall strothcamp, hadler, gullett.

I'll be pulling the 2.6 class this year hope to have a good run at scheids. Competition will be stiff in this class.

6 years ago the top 8 trucks were from MO? There are some great running trucks in MO but can you really say the top 8 were from MO?

I will say I expect a big finish for a certain 2.6 truck in MO this year at scheids!

I recall strothcamp, hadler, gullett.

Larry Crawford, Jeremy Homeyer ring a bell.... Yes I was exaggerating but I was trying to say who cares about last year at the one event was my point.

Larry Crawford, Jeremy Homeyer ring a bell....

Was crawford still pulling 6 years ago?

so that would be 5 if all of those placed in the top 10.

Did you go to scheid in 2001, 2002, or 2003?

You said 8 of the top 10 trucks at scheid were from MO.

Just don't recall that many placing, considering you have the haisley group that always had a few in there.

The ones I remember placing at scheid were hodler, crawford in like 01 or 02, and then strothcamp.

Larry Crawford, Jeremy Homeyer ring a bell.... Yes I was exaggerating but I was trying to say who cares about last year at the one event was my point.

You went back in and put the exaggerating bit in there.

MO has had its fair share of top trucks no contesting that at all!

I don't think we have seen a good representaion of the top trucks at a national even yet this year.

hmmmmm. strange how the #1 qualifier still won the event....? thats fine we will see how everyone fairs... like I said Im not going to put up every ****ing state cause 1 guy thinks he reps his state hardcore... look at the people that were there and pulled last year not to mention evan didnt even pull 2.6 last year due to the twin cp3 rule....idk thats why its a pole.. you got your panties in a bunch and starting comparing 6 years ago....? I based it off of the same trucks usually come back the next year.. not my grandpa won in 1948 so ohio is the best?

Is Social Security making it to Scheid (trailerpro)? Might throw that one in there for another Ohio vote if they are.

Last year 7 out of the top 10 were from Kentucky. :D The 2.6 class in Ky is nothing to sneeze at.
Wes Wade
Ben Jefferson
William Chambers
Kevin Caudill
Kyle Ruby
Rodney Centers
Justin Bragg
Travis Cooper

Just to name a few. It will be interesting for sure

I was going to say dale but didnt want to rant on about other good trucks this year at schieds...

It's all in good fun. People get them in a wad too easy around here. I don't have a dog in the fight so I don't care as long as its a good pull.

Back