top 2.6 truck at schieds?

winning 2.6 truck? state?

• Total voters
Every state has their good running trucks, but Kentucky is hands down where the majority of the top 2.6 trucks have come from in the last few at THE event of the year. SDX. Especially considering that the majority of the state were running 2.5 inch chargers instead of 2.6. Just my $.02.

As for the trucks pulling farther than the ones before them last year @ SDX, the pulling order was setup in reverse order of what the pullers qualified. Granted, the track did get better after each hook, it was setup this way to put on a better show for the crowd, considering the crappy friday night and saturday morning weather.

i dont think swanson will pass tech at schieds but who knows and we will c....

Last year 7 out of the top 10 were from Kentucky. :D The 2.6 class in Ky is nothing to sneeze at.
Wes Wade
Ben Jefferson
William Chambers
Kevin Caudill
Kyle Ruby
Rodney Centers
Justin Bragg
Travis Cooper

Just to name a few. It will be interesting for sure

You too good to put your own name in there? :poke: I think 8th place is in the top 10:rockwoot:

Eric

Tough choice here but going with home state ohio. I mean ole Brandon is kicking some ass this year, and i haven't seen wesly wade yet putting down like i did last year...

now them kentucky trucks r strong them Willoughbys boys trucks r running and I think they got 4th at schieds last year

Last year they didn't allow hanging weights or duel cp3's. That will play a big factor in this year. Alot of the good trucks had to pull 2.8. I'll bet there is atleast one MO boy if not 2 and a Il boy in the top 3.

I dont have a dog in this one. But I gotta go with Kentucky. Bc its not always about hp and I have seen Wesley Wade read the track and just simply out drive other guys.

Last year they didn't allow hanging weights or duel cp3's. That will play a big factor in this year. Alot of the good trucks had to pull 2.8. I'll bet there is atleast one MO boy if not 2 and a Il boy in the top 3.

GUess thats gonna be you. I just hope to qualify either day.

I just read over the rules for Scheid's. Hanging weights, dual fuelers, and bushings allowed? Aren't some of the strong 2.8 and 3.0 trucks gonna bush down and kick ass? What were the 2.6 rules last year? I was thinking it was single fueler and bushings allowed which kept some of the big trucks out. Just curious.

I agree!!! Mr. Swanson was awesome to watch at Numidia!!!

X2......... that thing runs!!!!! He won 2.6 at Numidia and then run in 2.8 and won that class as well.
Brandon has a very strong setup..........

Last edited:
Back