top 2.6 truck at schieds?

winning 2.6 truck? state?

• Total voters
My bet is on Ben Duvall (MO) or Adam Lott from IL can Kevin glover pull 2.6 at scheid?

What Darren you don't like me anymore since I broke the tranfercase and front driveline 2 days before your pull and couldn't make it? Just messin with ya. It was sweet though just to pull within 6ft of Scrapped Out with this little 2.6 built truck though.

What Darren you don't like me anymore since I broke the tranfercase and front driveline 2 days before your pull and couldn't make it? Just messin with ya. It was sweet though just to pull within 6ft of Scrapped Out with this little 2.6 built truck though.

You know the 2.6 wasn't that close. It will be a good class and all the things going on with it there.

Ron you going to be at St.charles tommarow??? We are bringing a keg, somebody else has to bring the strippers!

They have a really nice track! I was able to pull the sled all the way out to the road before i had to shut her down, think i could of got another 5-10 feet out of it!

These new Scheid injectors are KICK A$$!

Kentucky will dominate. And we will play banjos over the loudspeaker when its all over LOL

are you guys going to bring your mobile homes and your cousin/sister/girlfriends too.......
:eek:wned:

let the smack talking commence...........

The trouble with Ohio trucks is they is askeered to go beyond the borders.....
Most of them dont have enough money for fuel after they buy Ohio State football jerseys for the year!!!!

I predict Wesley Wade and Bad Duvall within a couple feet of each other.

Illinois, Indiana, do they have any 2.6 trucks?:hehe:

Have you seen kevin Glover pull yet Gene? Not knocking Bens and wades truck (i know i cant beat them) But i really dont think there is a truck that can hang with him.

Have you seen kevin Glover pull yet Gene? Not knocking Bens and wades truck (i know i cant beat them) But i really dont think there is a truck that can hang with him.

I beat kevin in Springfield Nadm hook! Then he beat me in missouri!

Not Knocking Kevin he knows that!

I beat kevin in Springfield Nadm hook! Then he beat me in missouri!

Not Knocking Kevin he knows that!

Also you guys dont even have any idea about Rons Truck(blowensmoke2) let him lay down a good hook and WE all will be chasing him!

The trouble with Ohio trucks is they is askeered to go beyond the borders.....
Most of them dont have enough money for fuel after they buy Ohio State football jerseys for the year!!!!

I predict Wesley Wade and Bad Duvall within a couple feet of each other.

Illinois, Indiana, do they have any 2.6 trucks?:hehe:

GO BUCKEYES ! :hehe:

Scheids is going to be fun, I just hope the clutch will make it till then.

those ohio boys dont have to leave a 100 mile radius to have good competition we already know if we win here we are the best.......jk should be a great event with alot of trucks..

this is gonna be good. The 2.6 class is very tightly competitive!!!

I'd say there could be a number of trucks from several states that could win. I DO however feel like KY probably has more trucks that are competitive in this class than any other state. It is THE class to be in around here and there are at least a dozen STRONG ones here and any one of 6 or more could win on any given night around here.

This isn't a knock on Wes, but he's probably been beat more this year than the last two years combined (although the last few hooks he's been back at the top ;) ). Its not because his isn't still a real strong runner, it's because there have been several step up their game! It's a tight pack coming from KY. Be assured of that!

Which state will actually be home of the winner? Shoot, your guess is as good as mine. Which state will have the most trucks represented on Sat.? - Hands down, KY!!

C-ya

evan didnt even pull 2.6 last year due to the twin cp3 rule

Same reason Ben Duvall didnt either. So that excuse is out the door. But anyways. You say its funny how top qualifier won. Your telling me that truck is 100+ feet better then some of those trucks he beat. I DONT THINK SO BUD!! That was all about when you pulled is where you placed.

it doesnt matter, what about qf... whats your excuse there? just bring your truck and we will see how well you do in your class.... quit arguing the subject and just show up...

it doesnt matter, what about qf... whats your excuse there? just bring your truck and we will see how well you do in your class.... quit arguing the subject and just show up...

Hell we aren't talking about my truck. I without a doubt won't claim my truck will do anything or beat anyone. I'm learning on this guy this year and WAYYY under turbo'd! 2.6 guys have bigger chargers than I do on my SS truck.

Back